• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Can not collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troubleshooting
yes
Antiques Dealer, can not collect?

Browser or App version and version number
1.280.c700f790a0 (01.04.2024 18:02)
Recreation steps
fix it
Actual Behavior
let me know
Expected Behavior
let me know
Frequency
dont think it happens offen
Can this be reproduced?
Just know tis happing on Beta server, not sure where is live server

XIA*

Marquis
Please look through the logged issues before opening a bug report for something that has already been reported. Opening multiple topics won't make the solution happen faster. It was already reported to devs.

Cleitomachus

Marquis
Please look through the logged issues before opening a bug report for something that has already been reported. Opening multiple topics won't make the solution happen faster. It was already reported to devs.
Yes, but already an event is ready to start. How will it start if everything else doesn't work well? If there is a quest to ask to exchange items in the A.D. how to do that?

Last edited:
I know that by choosing to play on the Beta server we should expect bugs and glitches to affect our game in this city. As this is the test server. But surely the bugs should only appear in new aspects and additions to the game that are being added and tested. The AD does most definitely not fall into this category as it is an established part of the game both here on Beta and in the live servers.

Sams512

Squire
It is simply a disgrace from INNOGAMES that this BUG has still not been fixed!! :Thumbs_Down:

Customer friendliness is when the frictional heat when pulling across the table is perceived as nesting warmth... :confused::rolleyes:

XIA*

Marquis
View attachment 11143
AD doesn't work many days already, but now it prevents event tasks to complete, because incidents are too random.
I never collect incidents when I know an event is coming. I have more than 14 in my city, plenty to choose from. It's all about planning. and then people complain iron age folks don't have the AD anyways, they then need to colelct incidents ;))

XIA*

Marquis
It is simply a disgrace from INNOGAMES that this BUG has still not been fixed!! :Thumbs_Down:

Customer friendliness is when the frictional heat when pulling across the table is perceived as nesting warmth... :confused::rolleyes:
this is beta. you are a beta tester, not a customer.

Talking to some friends who weren't having this problem, the Antiques Dealer can be opened when there are no items for sale, but once you put the items up for sale and they are finished, it becomes impossible to collect, as that's when it starts. stops working.

Status
Not open for further replies.