• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Bugs? key AID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siriouno62

Farmer
1) When utilization key AID
2) to go around
3) for polish or motivate

descriptions:
appears to me the information windows from biulding that are under the key AID. Is very troublesome.

DeletedUser4741

@byeordie: I think its the same bug. Mot/pol works properly. Nothing happens when U hit the aid button. When I go to the town after hitting the aid button, I can't mot or pol no more. So I think something is mot or pol with the aid button, but nothing is messaged while hitting it, neither the aidbutton disappears, which it does with mot or pol

DeletedUser6387

AID key does not work

@byeordie: I think its the same bug. Mot/pol works properly. Nothing happens when U hit the aid button. When I go to the town after hitting the aid button, I can't mot or pol no more. So I think something is mot or pol with the aid button, but nothing is messaged while hitting it, neither the aidbutton disappears, which it does with mot or pol

I can motivate/polish when I go to the town with the motivate/polish key, but cannot use the Aid Key on the left hand site of the screen nor can I use it at the bottom of the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.