• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Bugs after todays 11.04 update

Emberguard

Emperor
Ditto all report...
1) Can't use another player's GB list to make a GB choice, to invoke the FP load screens
2) Can't go to the city of a fellow player and click on a GB to invoke the FP load screens
3) Can't load FP on my own GBs

Anyone have an idea what to do with all this FP - that works?

Speed run the techtree?
anissalol_30px.png
Looks like it still accepts Forge Points on Research

Nick Banned

Merchant
You're all wrong. According to the daily changelog section, there was no update since 29th of January.

Our company learned a lot from Inno. Major updates we plan time controlled at the first vacation day of the responsible developer. It's nice to work with professionals.

Tempestas

Squire
There was some kind of maintenance that knocked me out of the game. This happened 2x. Neither time fixed the problem. The problem exists. Whatever they are doing, whatever the word is for what they are doing, it isn't fixing it.

Sureshot

Farmer
And something new since the server maintenance. When you do a manual combat in GE game freezes when you exit the combat screen.

Nessie

Baronet
Can't spend FP, no access to PvP. The problem has existed since the update today at 11:04 a.m.
I'll report on it in all the media, something like that simply shouldn't happen!

Kronan

Viceroy
Yeah - don't take away our heroin drip! Beta players come out of the woodwork to complain...

WHERE IS MY daily dose of FOE!!! I can't PLAY!!! :eek::eek::eek::unhappy::unhappy: (being facetious)

I agree with @Emberguard --

Time to smell the roses outside on a beautiful sunny day?

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
Might be a sign since donations are broken everywhere, they might cook the new "enhanced donation system". :p

1000035825.png

drax

Merchant
Pathfinder
Same here, totally b0rked, same as the invite friends section from days ago.