• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Bugs after todays 11.04 update

Kronan

Viceroy
Sorry, but this is beta and bugs are to be expected. I'll pass the feedback on, though.

Absolutely agree with you, FW. Don't even have to "pass it along"

No compensation required here for these types of errors. It's OPEN invite, BETA. If anyone wants compensation for game errors - then play in LIVE - not here.
Since some people actually pay money to play in this environment, that would MOST LIKELY get honest and fair adjustments. I trust Inno to be fair - s I"ve always been treated fairly by them for money or a host of other things.
But if you can't put FP on someone's building for a few hours? Definitely not in the list of things that anyone should even ask them about compensation for.

MATR

Squire
Sorry, but this is beta and bugs are to be expected. I'll pass the feedback on, though.
As a quality professional no one should ever expect bugs. The most basic quality concept is zero defects. Thus, I disagree with the concept that bugs are to be expected. They are NOT to be expected, this is the final dress rehearsal before going life. One would expect only the most minor issues like spelling errors, not major implementation issues we see such as game freezing, can't contribute to GB, impacts to other features of the game and population/euphoria calculation wrong. These errors should be caught in quality control testing prior to a beta test. This is a failed beta test. They are going to have to continue beta run for several more seasons to repair what should have been completed before this test.

MATR

Squire
A big rational for beta testing is to gauge customer acceptance and engagement with a new feature, this beta test has ruined the opportunity for marketing to gain an meaningful knowledge from this run because so many people have problems using the feature and are not playing. I throttled way back on season 2, then today discovered that the population is still wrong. It's not worth playing in this broken state and I sure won't spend any money to play something that cheats me out of progress. I bought shards several times in season 1, none in season 2 and will not buy any in season 2 plus will have to wait for season 3 to see if it is fixed before spending a penny. Poor quality control process (expecting errors??I hope not) results in useless marketing data.