• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Leones

Marquis
Since there is no discussion thread for the post of Matt, the Product Head, I thought to ask it here.
  • Guild Expeditions: Introducing 5 new difficulties with a smoother difficulty curve and more frequent transitions between offensive and defensive boosts. We'll make the later levels deliberately difficult so that you have something to work towards over the next couple of years.
What does Matt mean with "the later levels". Is he referring to GE4 and GE5 and a rebalancing of those levels (aka making them more difficult) or are "the later levels" GE6 and beyond?
This is referring to level 6 and above.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Hopefully the negotiating players can look forward to buffs that benefits their playstyle. Very curious how the devs are planning to create an "Jack of all trades, master of none" type of situation. It's overall appearing to be very ambitious to me. Especially if it's all intended for 2024, which I doubt. If it's more like a multi-years plan I find it more believable. Rolling out 5 GE levels, overhauling settlements, QI and polishing GbG further are quite large projects. Alongside major general balancing changes. To enable them to offer more variation in events. I love their intentions to basically remaster the game and making features retroactively better. Mughal's settlement gonna pose the biggest challenge, imo. To make it fun to play w/o altering it too much.

Firehunt

Farmer
Hopefully the negotiating players can look forward to buffs that benefits their playstyle. Very curious how the devs are planning to create an "Jack of all trades, master of none" type of situation. It's overall appearing to be very ambitious to me. Especially if it's all intended for 2024, which I doubt. If it's more like a multi-years plan I find it more believable. Rolling out 5 GE levels, overhauling settlements, QI and polishing GbG further are quite large projects. Alongside major general balancing changes. To enable them to offer more variation in events. I love their intentions to basically remaster the game and making features retroactively better. Mughal's settlement gonna pose the biggest challenge, imo. To make it fun to play w/o altering it too much.
I have very positive feelings about their plans

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I'll be making a longer-form video about this announcement and more info soon, but I just wanted to say thank you to Inno (as weird as that sounds) for making an announcement like this and giving us some more transparency into the development of the game. It's quite refreshing to see, as usually we don't learn about anything until it's out on Beta. I hope we see more communication like this, and that the players are kept in the loop!

Yes, it's going to start this Thursday! Woohoo!

qsdfsdqf.png

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
What we expect in 2024 not a word of the new space age ? Forgot to mention it or no new age this year ?
Maybe it's pushed to 2025, due to the overambitious plans for this year. Effectively filling the entire agenda. Wished they would've looked back into the space ages and overhauled the space colonies. Making them more worthwhile and making it more worthwhile the trouble to advance through space ages. Like adding unique/powerful emissaries upon independence.

-Alin-

Emperor
Now imagine this GE for speed.

Well, as they stated they made all of them harder and harder, so the competition between guilds wille be between those that can do the most fights and levels, not in the shorter time as it is now untill You reach 125%.
Also, I think we'll get more attempts per day to be able to finish all 10 levels in time, If that would be possible.

Owl II

Emperor
Well, as they stated they made all of them harder and harder, so the competition between guilds wille be between those that can do the most fights and levels, not in the shorter time as it is now untill You reach 125%.
Also, I think we'll get more attempts per day to be able to finish all 10 levels in time, If that would be possible.
The game is already oversaturated. GBG, tedious and long events. GE takes up more time than we would like now. I don't know what they want to achieve.