• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Big news for Forge!

LastWarrior

Regent
Rnaking of guld for battlegrounds is stupid?
This defo needs changing.
ATM the win of the whole lot means nothing and should be included in the overall guild positioning on the world.

Emberguard

Emperor
Could you quote the response?

Players question:
Hey Forge Team, I want to ask are you guys looking into adding more cultural settlements? The last one Mughal Empire came out years ago and typically we get one every year. Cultural Settlements was a breeze of fresh air to me after the removal of Historical Questlines.

If you guys are running out of ideas what to feature next in the settlements I’ve some ideas that hopefully gives a rough image for you guys!

- Medieval Knights Castle theme (I personally want to see this from building aesthetic churches from the medieval ages ik this is basically an age in foe but I don’t think it will hurt to represent this next!)

Devs response
heyo! thanks for the question! stay tuned for more news about future settlements let me just say that it might be too late to gather themes for it right now

the medieval setting sounds fun! we don't have plans to release a settlement like that yet but one of our existing events is medieval-themed -- the Fellowship Event. maybe buildings from it can help you create more of a medieval feel in your City ^^

An interesting piece of news. The dev alludes to a new settlement which is in the works but at the same time there is no hard evidence. Not a single file has been found in the spoiler section that refers to a new settlement. If they are working on it then it's still a long way off imo.
Also, Inno would have to take a different approach for a new settlement. How would they make money from it? I doubt players would pay diamonds to unlock settlement expansions. Event passes are the cash cows nowadays.

esoterism

Squire
This Quantum thing get us back 12 years back with Iron Age buildings and GB : WHAT a PROGRESS !!!
Are they expecting we will play the Quantum Titan Moon episode in 12 years from now :geattempt:?
Rather than investing in good looking design more and more futuristic, they should rather be more clever investing in analysis of why so many players have been playing FOE:happiness: and why so many have left :unhappy: and then build a strategy to redevelop:reconstructionmode: something around these interests expressed by players:population:.
Rather than rushing into a dead-end stubbornly closing ears to avoid hearing noises of surviving players, which looks really to be their current mood.

STOP :x:and THINK :Thumbsup: and rely on PLAYERS :population:!!

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
They even will be suppressing this forum as they are tired of feedback they have to read and immediately disregard and will replace it with the Knowleddge base announcement which does not allow any feedback, which is finally what they want e.g. not being disturbed by expression of players which does not know what is good for them....
Even if the full announcement will be posted on the Knowledge Base from now on, you can still post your feedback here in the forum, on discord and on social media (like facebook, etc.) This won't change.

The only Quantum Goods currently in the game are Quantum Ebony, Quantum Limestone, Quantum Ore, etc. All the Iron Age goods. The teaser showed an Iron Age town hall. Looks like we will all be in Iron Age for the first incursion. But in the future maybe Inno will introduce an element of aging up during a championship. There are many possibilities here.

Even if the full announcement will be posted on the Knowledge Base from now on, you can still post your feedback here in the forum, on discord and on social media (like facebook, etc.) This won't change.
Considering the recent announcement for the wildlife event on the US servers was extremely lack luster compared to our beta announcement, I hope you guys keep taking care of us with all the tea, items, information, ext. I really appreciate the care that is taken with giving us all the information in an organized fashion.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Considering the recent announcement for the wildlife event on the US servers was extremely lack luster compared to our beta announcement, I hope you guys keep taking care of us with all the tea, items, information, ext. I really appreciate the care that is taken with giving us all the information in an organized fashion.
The forum announcement links to this page: https://support.innogames.com/kb/ForgeOfEmpires/en_DK/2681/Wildlife-Event-2024
There you can find all your usual information. We will continue to post the full announcements there.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
They even will be suppressing this forum as they are tired of feedback they have to read and immediately disregard and will replace it with the Knowleddge base announcement which does not allow any feedback, which is finally what they want e.g. not being disturbed by expression of players which does not know what is good for them....
Where did you get this information from ? I cannot find it.
next step to bury the forum ...
Nah.... No need to do that if they do have plans to dump the Forums in favor of discord. A burial might cost them money
I'm not sure Inno would do that. Not everybody will be able to get discord. If Inno finds that this forum is too much work, they might simplify it (reduces the number of threads) but I don't think they would stop it. Unless they do mean to stop the game itself.

An interesting piece of news. The dev alludes to a new settlement which is in the works but at the same time there is no hard evidence. Not a single file has been found in the spoiler section that refers to a new settlement. If they are working on it then it's still a long way off imo.
Also, Inno would have to take a different approach for a new settlement. How would they make money from it? I doubt players would pay diamonds to unlock settlement expansions. Event passes are the cash cows nowadays.
I used to pay a lot to unlock land slots to make sure I got the settlements done in the time frame for the big reward. Generally rush the first two day's worth of progress to get done in an hour or two and then the rest of the settlement is a breeze. Haven't done them since the last one was released though, since as MJ said, the rewards became outdated quickly. I do think the players who are still motivated to pay to catch up to everyone else and haven't 'retired' like many of us old timers, will pay for rushing settlements that have decent or unique rewards. Maybe that's the key, make the reward unique rather than big, so it can't be overpowered by an event building. Something no event building will ever get, just like when it seemed like +troop rewards would be limited to the Japanese settlement.

An
Maybe that's the key, make the reward unique rather than big, so it can't be overpowered by an event building. Something no event building will ever get, just like when it seemed like +troop rewards would be limited to the Japanese settlement.
The Forgotten Temple has an unique reward that no other building has and it will never get out of fashion: +20% FP.
The reward for the new settlement could be a small building that gives for example +5% FP to all your buildings. Or +10% goods. Since you can only get one instance of this building it wouldn't break the game. It would scale well with the power creep and thus be desirable.