• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Whats not clear to me:
- will players combine armies? More generally: how do players in a guild support each other?
- how will guilds compete? will they work towards the same prize, or is there another mechanism?
- Players combining armies is unlikely. That would be something completely new, very difficult to implement and prone to bugs. And who would get control over the manual battle? I am sure each player will fight with his own army.
- Players support the guild effort by making progress on each node. E.g. if you do two fights against a mini-boss you will get progress points for that node. If enough progress points have been earned by the guild, the node is cleared and rewards are given to players who have attained enough progress points to be eligible for a reward. How much progress points are needed is unknown. Besides the individual rewards there could be a reward for the guild too.
- There is a guild raids championship and a guild raids ranking. The most logical way would be to rank the guilds based on how many nodes they have cleared including the final boss on the highest difficulty level 10, just like the GE ranking works.

It really isn't that much Info added to what we already knew from the Spoilersection.

We learned that we were wrong about the name, thats about it.

- No release date
- No information on how exactly the Mechanics are going to work
- No Information about how Guild competion will work, as mentiones before by other comments
- No Information about the Stats of the reward buildings
- Not even a new Feedback thread.

Only a couple Textures and a quick look at the Map, which we already had from Spoilersection.

Arch1e

Marquis
If it follows the Elvenar pattern, it apparently requires the whole guild to complete something to move on - may be some of the guild, but nevertheless a large part. If all of the ‘GE’ is not achievable in 2 weeks without everyone logging on multiple times a day, it’s become a job. Obviously impossible to know ahead of time, but I can’t imagine anything further from what was wished for back when ideas were sought for ‘replacement for GvG’. This is not a ‘successor’ as (it would seem) erroneously claimed in the advertisement, it is simply another game feature and will replace GvG. Couple of questions would usefully have been answered, like when will it be launched, and at least show some actual game play. As is, the ‘teaser’ is a bore, and did not ‘tease’.

There's always a few 0's at the end of ge/gbg, hopefully it's not 100% to go to the next area. And also if you just really wanted to screw over a guild, leave after it starts.

Will it just be moving through various quests and such to get another pretty building which will become out dated in a few months? Or will there be some genuine real time fighting like there is in GvG? We get enough pretty pretty stuff which just ends up cluttering up our inventories. We do not need any more. GBG is not real fighting either. If part of the reason for QI is as a replacement for GvG, I do not see any signs of that so far. I would rather have the joy of fighting rather than more dumb ditzy baubles.

Aerendil

Squire
But your Guild will not be alone on the quest. The bravest travelers that showed the most dedication fighting for new knowledge will get rewarded with both recognition and unique gifts, and their names will be etched into the records of the Quantum Incursions Championship.
More than one guild on the map, which can fight to conquer the flags, limited moves per 24h round and new moves every 24h hours at 20:00 and you have a GvG successor

angelgail

Baronet
still want to know if we stuck there or can we go an leave it like we do settlements ?
if we stuck there i dont want to play it .
as someone else said give me a toggle off button

My wild guess is: we each get quests for this mini-city settlement and for each one completed, the guild scores points and our guild's total points compete against the other guilds' total points. For example: "Build 3 Residential buildings", if you do that, the guild gets 5 points.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
still want to know if we stuck there or can we go an leave it like we do settlements ?
My guess is that it is like GBG and GVG, you will be able to participate as you wish, therefore we will be able to leave it (and then deal with the other guild's members reaction ;)

Of course you can just leave it and never click on the portal to go to the guild raids map. If you are in a non-competitive guild that will be okay. In my guild you would get the boot if you don't help out.

Kronan

Viceroy
The name, Guild Raids, in the context of what we understood previously, seemed to conjure up this vision of raiding another guild at nite in a sneak attack, with a band of competing mercenaries. I'm not getting that impression anymore.

So I'm glad the name changed, (but wonder why the word "quantum" was even included unless it maps to quantum physics concepts....are we walking through time and/or space-bending portals, or have super-positional powers? ) because it doesn't appear we're RAIDING anything from the teaser.

It feels like the game "Adventure" - we're on a quest and have help.

Is "quantum" the cool new buzzword that everyone wants to use, incorrectly? LOL MY physics profs are probably rolling over in their graves laughing at the marketing of the word "quantum".

But, I was successfully "teased" and inquisitive about what's in store.
So the teaser, albeit devoid of much "meat" on the bone, proved fun to short-watch and I was encouraged that something exciting, team oriented, and hopefully mildly intellectual (and NOT just mind-bendingly inane auto-battle oriented...) will finally be hitting FoE - after a long domant spell.

Last edited:
- Players combining armies is unlikely. That would be something completely new, very difficult to implement and prone to bugs. And who would get control over the manual battle? I am sure each player will fight with his own army.
- Players support the guild effort by making progress on each node. E.g. if you do two fights against a mini-boss you will get progress points for that node. If enough progress points have been earned by the guild, the node is cleared and rewards are given to players who have attained enough progress points to be eligible for a reward. How much progress points are needed is unknown. Besides the individual rewards there could be a reward for the guild too.
- There is a guild raids championship and a guild raids ranking. The most logical way would be to rank the guilds based on how many nodes they have cleared including the final boss on the highest difficulty level 10, just like the GE ranking works.
THank you for your reply. It looks like your own iunsight as well as some new background information.

So the teaser, albeit devoid of much "meat" on the bone, proved fun to short-watch and I was encouraged that something exciting, team oriented, and hopefully mildly intellectual (and NOT just mind-bendingly inane auto-battle oriented...) will finally be hitting FoE - after a long domant spell.
I hope indeed that something intellectual and / or something team oriented will be present. There'senough bashing around.

angelgail

Baronet
My guess is that it is like GBG and GVG, you will be able to participate as you wish, therefore we will be able to leave it (and then deal with the other guild's members reaction ;)
thank you hope so :) like GE ,an the settlements,an GBG ,do your thing an back to your city

Last edited:

esoterism

Squire
From the teasing done, this looks to be very remotely ready to be tested, this is something that will be working for the summer at least, meanwhile we have all others things totally abandonned :
Level 100 since years
No new settlment (viking, japanese...) since years
No update of tavern since years : who is noways interessed by of boost of 30% off attacking army...
No update of the antique dealers : the item sold there have not been updated since years and are of no interest
Issues with Allocation of guild into Battelground session are not solved
Raking of guld for battlegrounds is stupid
Whatever amount of addition bonus does give any advantage into battles (it might even be the reverse)
Guild vs Guild does not finish to end with more and more bugs
PVP Arena : with all the bonus we can get : nobody is defeating me : it needs upddate
Feedback to support or here are never heard and taken into account
and on and on....
Nothing of the above will change since they are all working on this new Raid thing that we can only hope will be of interest which we can doubt considering all the recent failures.
Unfortunately I rather thing FOE is dying.