• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Arch1e

Marquis
For those 5% who still play actively, and I am not sure that counts the members who have played but are in a guild which is not actively fighting nightly as they have just held land for several months, we still enjoy the feature. Inno listened to the rest of you who were not playing GvG, not on PC, or didnt like the feature when they brought out GBG. Go enjoy it. For those of us who did play GvG and still do play it nightly and very much enjoy this feature and have played for many years... we want something ready which encompasses some of the same aspects. Many of those have been listed in this thread AND in the live server forums. So, please, feel free to go enjoy GBG or GE or what ever YOU seem to like in the game and allow those of us who do enjoy it to get the last remaining days out of it. I realize some of you are bitter about some aspects of the game and the players who have actively been trying to cheat to win in the game but those of us who just enjoy playing with out cheating still enjoy GvG and fight against some of those players.
The only comment there was that I find it illogical to say, we are shutting it off since so few play it. But then we are not going to shut if off because we want to make sure ‘you’ (as in all of us?) have something to replace it before we do. Those few who play already have other things to do, like everyone else, including the vast majority who don’t play the feature. I’m not begrudging anyone the joy of a last few days of GvG, I have enjoyed it too over the years. But keeping it now on life support rather than mercifully putting it to rest before people get embittered about the last days of it or the back and forth about shutting down, not shutting down, ranking or no ranking showing, doesn’t quite do justice to what a great feature it was.

Douglas 221

Farmer
The only comment there was that I find it illogical to say, we are shutting it off since so few play it. But then we are not going to shut if off because we want to make sure ‘you’ (as in all of us?) have something to replace it before we do. Those few who play already have other things to do, like everyone else, including the vast majority who don’t play the feature. I’m not begrudging anyone the joy of a last few days of GvG, I have enjoyed it too over the years. But keeping it now on life support rather than mercifully putting it to rest before people get embittered about the last days of it or the back and forth about shutting down, not shutting down, ranking or no ranking showing, doesn’t quite do justice to what a great feature it was.

"make sure ‘you’ (as in all of us?) have something to replace it before we do." Again... if you have something else to do... GO DO IT. We, as in all of us, find it insulting anyone would be crying about wanting something they dont seem to care about anymore in the game is not already shut down. Get over it already. The only thing more annoying about the anticipation of when it might end is players who do not still enjoy the feature complaining about it not being shut down already. Seriously, if you need something to do you can come over and rake some leaves in my neighbors yard. If not, MOVE ON.

Douglas 221

Farmer
The one nice thing about the new feature... some of you who habitually complain will find something new to insult the game creators.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I am saddened that GvG is going bye bye. In fact, I was hoping Inno would have come to their senses and allow mobile players to participate (don't think it was that hard to add a button to the game in the same way as adding GBg for them to participate) and have fun. On the browser, I would venture about (in my once small guild) and have a few pot shots just to see what the hub-bub was all about.

I am hoping this new feature will give us that PVP (real PVP, not that PVB of an arena we got a year or two back) feel.

I wonder what happens next with the rankings
When I look at the GBG rankings I see 107 pages with guilds, when I look at the GvG rankings I see 575 pages with guilds. How will guild search work once the GvG rankings are frozen?
Is it really profitable to freeze a ranking in which the biggest cheaters in each world are memorialized? It's obvious that individual guilds on every world do everything they can to immortalize themselves there, regardless of whether the means to do so comply with the rules or not.

Kempo

Merchant
I agree, the new guild ranking should contain all guilds even if they don't participate in GbG. Then they will simply be ranked last as they are in the old guild ranking.

HardWire

Merchant
Has there been an announcement as to why this new Quantum Incursions/Guild Raids should be played? What does it do for us? What stats are on the buildings? What other possible rewards are there? How does it help us grow/get stronger?

Ironrooster

Baronet
Has there been an announcement as to why this new Quantum Incursions/Guild Raids should be played? What does it do for us? What stats are on the buildings? What other possible rewards are there? How does it help us grow/get stronger?
The teaser posted today is all I have seen.

While it looks interesting, it's really short on specifics.

There has been no announcement regarding the stats of these buildings. The Forgotten Temple, Tower of Champions and Feathered Serpent were fantastic buildings when GE5 and GBG 2.0 were released so I expect exceptionally strong buffs.

Dessire

Regent
The bad part: building. FoE only increase their power, making old and not so old features fall behind.
Years ago have an arc at 80 was pretty difficult, now it seems even have an arc at 180 will be a thing of just a couple of months.

I would like to know more, all details are missing. What I understand so far:
- Guild rates have been renamed to Quantum incursions
- a gate will appear in the normal city.
- participating players will build a new settlement (temporary)
- with the soldiers and goods of this settlement players can join in an expedition.
Whats not clear to me:
- will players combine armies? More generally: how do players in a guild support each other?
- how will guilds compete? will they work towards the same prize, or is there another mechanism?

Note that there hasnt been announced any time frame except "soon". And frankly, I don't expect more info before the start of the QI.
On 2nd thought: did i read somewhere a remark this was the 1rst teaser?

Last edited: