• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Arch1e

Marquis
A bit disingenuous though, given the calculation given in the original announcement, that only 5% play Gvg anyway. So does it matter to anyone else whether Gvg is removed now or in 5 months, whether we have GR or not? I suspect the true and only reason is, GR is not ready and/or is not reflective of what people have at least tried to ask it should be. So, now we see what they still change, if we can gauge that in any way.

Demeter7

Squire
A bit disingenuous though, given the calculation given in the original announcement, that only 5% play Gvg anyway. So does it matter to anyone else whether Gvg is removed now or in 5 months, whether we have GR or not? I suspect the true and only reason is, GR is not ready and/or is not reflective of what people have at least tried to ask it should be. So, now we see what they still change, if we can gauge that in any way.
I was thinking that too. Maybe they saw the negative reactions to that "leak" of GR, and realized it was going to flop in its current format. Maybe they went back to the drawing board.

I was thinking that too. Maybe they saw the negative reactions to that "leak" of GR, and realized it was going to flop in its current format. Maybe they went back to the drawing board.
Its a gamble. There are some features that have been tested on beta but didn't make it to live and there are features that got 60 pages of negative feedback and inno didn't care and released it anyway.

Arch1e

Marquis
Its a gamble. There are some features that have been tested on beta but didn't make it to live and there are features that got 60 pages of negative feedback and inno didn't care and released it anyway.
And we all remember the 1-week turnaround for PvP arena when it happened. Maybe someone actually did learn from that and has also heard the negative feedback from Gbg. Maybe GvG needs to stay as long as there is no other functioning ranking system, if they can’t fix the Gbg one.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Oh, you mean that Player vs Bots feature? Or, the "why don't we mess with the camps and tick off a lot of players in GBg" one that somehow, somewhere, someone did listen and decided that 66% cap wasn't going to cut it anyways.
And we all remember the 1-week turnaround for PvP arena when it happened.
It was a load of rubbish and still is. Hence, why I quit the feature.

Oh, you mean that Player vs Bots feature? Or, the "why don't we mess with the camps and tick off a lot of players in GBg" one that somehow, somewhere, someone did listen and decided that 66% cap wasn't going to cut it anyways.

It was a load of rubbish and still is. Hence, why I quit the feature.
I was thinking of that "donate a bunch of diamonds every day for guild perks" feature that got scrapped lol.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Consider how urinated people will be if GVG gets axed an then raids is half baked and broken. Of course inno is going to wait until they have something that beta can play for a week before it gets released to live.
Does it really matter though? No matter what Inno releases, the players will just grab their pitchforks. Inno could serve paradise on a plate and the players will claim that they wanted chicken nuggets instead.

Demeter7

Squire
Does it really matter though? No matter what Inno releases, the players will just grab their pitchforks. Inno could serve paradise on a plate and the players will claim that they wanted chicken nuggets instead.
I don't think that is true. And I think it is disrespectful and costly to invalidate the opinions of consumers. Inno needs to consider what will make players happy, if they want to make money. You can't make money with dissatisfied consumers.
It should be possible to add features that most actually enjoy. They just need developers to actually pay attention to what people want. And they need to be creative.

Perhaps but inno's been making a lot of decisions that benefit the players with the "haves" and disregarding (the majority of) players with the "have nots" which has been a source of contention with me. Like for example the rival tasks were easy for people who had supply kits, but it was completely unreasonable time limit for those without, why not give players that extra 2 days. The rebalancing of gbg will give the top 100 players who do 8000 fights a round multiple tourney buildings but the majority of players will take more than a month to get one and they only work for 2 weeks, how is that balanced? You don't have to argue these points, they're just examples of whale mining that I don't appreciate and hope doesn't continue. I'm genuinely excited for raids.

GateKeeper

Baronet
GVG is the only thing close to PVP in this game. Where player, guild, can fight against your siege to actually stop it, rinse and repeat fighting, with actual strategy needed. Only 5% can play it cause there is your good gamer % in this game. (and yes I know and realize mobile players cant play it, if they could, maybe that number would be around 7.5%, no offense to mobile players, but yea its mobile, tiny screens, slow processing, playing while on the school bus, how good could they be at GVG anyway ;) No personal rewards in GVG... GOOD.. fight for your guild against another.

GBG is the Guild Bargaining Ground a slot machine of personal rewards and bargained swaps between guilds.

Tower arena is not PVP.... Its like GBG only where a player selects there NPC combo... yippee, with much less personal rewards.

Guild Raids.... needs to be about the Guild, needs to be some sort of actual PVP interaction. No guild agreements, not personal rewards. Keep the guild names out of the any Guild Raid point tally so we cant tell what guild is in the season.

siscomkii

Farmer
this is just sickening the damage this has caused on live servers is unreal it should have been shut off when it was announced were now struggling for people turning up to play whats now a pointless feature guilds that dont get involved are trying to get in theres more puppet guilds than ever hitting all over knowing we dont have the numbers to see this out just turn it off already its better were down a feature than getting messed about players that have gone at it for years shouldnt pay the price like this at least end the rankings from the day it was announced or the bot players and puppets win

Arch1e

Marquis
or the bot players and puppets win
They already lost. The feature is going, so their favourite pastime is no more. Whether they chase you or not is irrelevant. I do agree, however, that the ranking should have been frozen on the day it was announced, and it should also have already been removed from view as was, likewise, announced. What is the point keeping it available or visible?

Douglas 221

Farmer
For those 5% who still play actively, and I am not sure that counts the members who have played but are in a guild which is not actively fighting nightly as they have just held land for several months, we still enjoy the feature. Inno listened to the rest of you who were not playing GvG, not on PC, or didnt like the feature when they brought out GBG. Go enjoy it. For those of us who did play GvG and still do play it nightly and very much enjoy this feature and have played for many years... we want something ready which encompasses some of the same aspects. Many of those have been listed in this thread AND in the live server forums. So, please, feel free to go enjoy GBG or GE or what ever YOU seem to like in the game and allow those of us who do enjoy it to get the last remaining days out of it. I realize some of you are bitter about some aspects of the game and the players who have actively been trying to cheat to win in the game but those of us who just enjoy playing with out cheating still enjoy GvG and fight against some of those players.