• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Big news for Forge!

-Sushi-

Farmer
Congrats Inno. You nailed it. Announcing the end of a feature without having the successor ready for launch. Whats wrong with you?

2f3kgnn.gif

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Congrats Inno. You nailed it. Announcing the end of a feature without having the successor ready for launch. Whats wrong with you?
I thought it was planned ! I need to read the first announcement but I had understood that this gap between GVG and GR was a fact. So maybe the delay is longer than they planned.
Any way, it is good to know even if that means that we are going to wait possibly a long time.

-Sushi-

Farmer
The gap was planned, yes. But still, announcing such a big change should only take place when schedules are clear

Logain Sedai

Baronet
The gap was planned, yes. But still, announcing such a big change should only take place when schedules are clear
Yes you're right. It is a bit surprising (or not) that they don't actually know when GR will be ready.
ps: I really like your avatar :D

-Sushi-

Farmer
Yes you're right. It is a bit surprising (or not) that they don't actually know when GR will be ready.
ps: I really like your avatar :D

It changed the diplomacy already ... and noone knows how long that will last. I hope long enough to take revenge on the traitors :D

(thanks ... I even have the black belt :D )

-Sushi-

Farmer
Sometimes --> you mean always :D
things --> minor things like GVG decommissioning :D
don't fully --> not a single bit
go according to plan ---> the plan was crap :D
, and it's better --> yes, postponing is better than failing :D
to release the guild raids when we feel it's ready--> stop feeling, start knowing
than release it in a half broken state ---> announce it when it´s complete.

I know, you are just the poor front office, but let your back office guys know "the 6 Ps": proper planning prevents piss poor presentation ;-)

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Sometimes --> you mean always :D
things --> minor things like GVG decommissioning :D
don't fully --> not a single bit
go according to plan ---> the plan was crap :D
, and it's better --> yes, postponing is better than failing :D
to release the guild raids when we feel it's ready--> stop feeling, start knowing
than release it in a half broken state ---> announce it when it´s complete.

I know, you are just the poor front office, but let your back office guys know "the 6 Ps": proper planning prevents piss poor presentation ;-)
So would you rather they just release a half-baked feature?

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
They should announce it when it´s ready to go .. not when its in a "half broken" state :D
It's not half broken, it's just not finished. It's normal practice to talk about upcoming features and goals for a game. It lets the players know what to expect. It's nice to get a little bit of awareness of what's being developed rather than just silence from the devs.

-Sushi-

Farmer
It's not half broken, it's just not finished. It's normal practice to talk about upcoming features and goals for a game. It lets the players know what to expect. It's nice to get a little bit of awareness of what's being developed rather than just silence from the devs.

"half broken" was his own wording ;)

Consider how urinated people will be if GVG gets axed an then raids is half baked and broken. Of course inno is going to wait until they have something that beta can play for a week before it gets released to live.