• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Arch1e

Marquis
To be honest its not fair nor correct to give 'The Last Province' to all players ! It should only be given to those who play(ed) GvG as a unique reward
While I might agree with this, how on earth is that going to be assessed? Trawl the logs for the past several weeks/months/years? Or an application so mods can check each applicants logs to see? Is that even possible?

Nessie

Baronet
It will probably be something boring like "PvP"lol arena or something ridiculous like GBG where guild members compete with each other

Thunderdome

Emperor
It will probably be something boring like "PvP"lol arena or something ridiculous like GBG where guild members compete with each other
I hope not. It will be one more feature I won't play (quit the PVB a long time ago after getting more bots than actual players).

To be honest its not fair nor correct to give 'The Last Province' to all players ! It should only be given to those who play(ed) GvG as a unique reward
And that will not happen simply because the game hasn't logged who played GvG when and how much.
I did maybe 50 attacks a year ago to test it and then I never played it again. Should I get the Last Province?
Should someone who did 500 attacks four years ago get the Last Province?
Your proposal is totally impractical and will therefore not be followed by Inno.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
I agree and I hope that Inno will see this same logic. It does not make sens for me to give a reward for something players have never done ! I'm sure Inno has an easy way to see which players have done GVG, they even should be able to set a number of fights to get the reward.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Still, I don't see why they should get a reward for something they did not do ;)
The question is though, if you contributed goods to the treasury, and those goods were spent in GvG, should you get the reward? What if you were a mobile player that produced goods for GvG? You helped, but you didn't actually fight. It's not an insanely powerful building, tbh I don't see why it can't just be given to everyone.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@Logain Sedai @MagicNess
It’s meant to be a memorial building. It’s like saying for the memorial event to honour the GvG dev, you must’ve been active at GvG to honour him. Handing out the memorial to all players is the easiest way to go. It’ll provide all players to memorise GvG.
You don’t know how or when anyone present in the discussion had participated in GvG and in what role. Either being a key player in making sure the guild didn’t run out of resources or active in fighting. Besides that let’s not forget many don’t get any chance to land anyways due to the lock exploit on GvG’s landing zones. It’s kicking down the ladder for those who want to participate and now people like you want to kick down the ladder for others one more time to claim a memorial building. It’s not fair nor correct to kick down the ladder when you’ve qualified yourself or already got somewhere and wanna deny others one last time to do or get the same

TARS

Merchant
It's very simple to read out the player_id, anyone can do this, so Inno should be able to do it too :)
After all, the reward can be given to all players regardless of the building value, although a difference can be created in the colour of the tree.
For example: Green tree leaves for the non-GvG players and purple/pink for the GvG players.
Minimum requirement, 1x siege deployed and/or 50-500 battles in a year. Why not, that's not bad and a tribute to those who played and love it ;-)
Because of the goods, it was usually the case that GvG players worked hard to obtain additional goods. non-GvG players also had the pleasure of being in a top guild ;)

One question remains: When will the next information be published? Time is over...:rolleyes: and will this also affect the live server or just the beta environment, that's not clear

TARS

Merchant
You got 11-ish years worth of data to do that with?

Of course not, but the ones who played it now have been playing it for a long time. And those who no longer play have also quit the game. So it doesn't matter how far you go back, 12-18 months is probably enough and Inno has the data for sure ;)
GvG player hearts works differently :p

Of course not, but the ones who played it now have been playing it for a long time. And those who no longer play have also quit the game. So it doesn't matter how far you go back, 12-18 months is probably enough and Inno has the data for sure ;)
Not necessarily. I played GvG when I first started playing the game, didn't enjoy it so I stopped. That was 3 years ago. Now, I contribute over 4000 goods to the treasury every day, some of which goes to support my guildmates participation in GvG. Not everyone is on the front line. Some remain in the rear with the gear. All deserve the rewards.

Emberguard

Emperor
Look at the Town Hall, that only goes back 5 DAYS. What makes you think they have years of data (in the form you would require for your proposal)? What purpose would they have to keep it for so long?