• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Minerva

Farmer
GvG has been the best part of this game. Coming together in guild chat and/or discord once a day for a common goal. Friendships formed. Strategies honed. Teamwork at its best and it was time limited, maybe an hour a day. It was about the guild not about individual game play.

Battlegrounds just hasn't become that mostly because of the time suck it is. It's just constant, constant, constant with not enough of a break time between seasons at least in the non Beta worlds. It ends up burning out people who lead. It has become more about individual gains (fights/rewards) rather than guild gains for the majority of people even with the newer GBG updates.

I sincerely hope that this new Guild Raids feature isn't set up as a round the clock never stopping thing, burning out people who step up to lead. That it still gives the opportunity to come together in chat/discord at a specific time to work together for a common goal.

esoterism

Squire
FACT :
1) There are people who which to continue to play GvG as it is.
2) Inno knows how to operate several other games than FOE
3) Inno wish to withdraw GvG out of FOE

PROPOSTION :
CREATE a FOE GvG spin-off game (even a fee-based game), so that guys can continue to play GvG as it is and INNO gain more MONEY !!

rumpelrose

Farmer
Please make sure that there won't be any disadvantages for browser players like it happens in GbG now (fighting with the mouse is - in most cases - more slowly than within the mobile app).

Kronan

Viceroy
GvG has been the best part of this game.

Maybe it was, but 5 years ago, Inno told us ALL that there were only 5% of the entire FoE population that played GvG. That it lasted this long to late 2023 with less people now that 5 years ago, is just amazing. You should all thank them for keeping it alive with initial and now, decreasing(dare I say "paltry"? abysmal) attendance stats.

Coming together in guild chat and/or discord once a day for a common goal. Friendships formed. Strategies honed. Teamwork at its best and it was time limited, maybe an hour a day. It was about the guild not about individual game play.
Can't disagree on this. The social side of FoE is important, and that gets overlooked. We don't know much about what GR will be or do, so maybe there is a way to fit in your social and communications goals into that. Time will tell.

Last edited:
Please make sure that there won't be any disadvantages for browser players like it happens in GbG now (fighting with the mouse is - in most cases - more slowly than within the mobile app).

So we're just ignoring the many, many advantages Desktop players have to compensate for that Single minor disadvantage? Like

- more stable server connection
- FoE Helper
- Simply better overview due to larger Screensize
- Features that Mobile doesn't even have, like Guild Treasury donation overwiew

and so on and so on

MagicNess

Farmer
So we're just ignoring the many, many advantages Desktop players have to compensate for that Single minor disadvantage? Like

- more stable server connection
- FoE Helper
- Simply better overview due to larger Screensize
- Features that Mobile doesn't even have, like Guild Treasury donation overwiew

and so on and so on
This is a battle game, whats the point of removing fights of it ?
And if you play only on smartphone, this will say you spend less time than pc-players on this game, so you also spend less money on it.
Why always point to those playing on comp ? just do the same

This is a battle game, whats the point of removing fights of it ?
And if you play only on smartphone, this will say you spend less time than pc-players on this game, so you also spend less money on it.
Why always point to those playing on comp ? just do the same

First, it's not a Battle Game, it's a Strategy Game.

Second, where did I say anything about removing Fights?

I simply said that the fact that drag & dropping troops per mouse is slower than swiping them around with a Finger might be an 'Inconvenience' Desktop players just might have to live with, just as Mobile players have to live with the fact Desktop players have many Conveniences that they don't and won't have.

I play GvG on H world and Beta, so I maintain hundreds of troops for all the ages Iron through Future, so I can fight in all ages. Will Guild Raids allow you to fight in all ages or will you be restricted to the current age only? I am asking can I fight in Iron Guild Raid and then fight in Modern Guild Raid or any other era?

Does this mean we will finally get the space ages separated out? ohh maybe time to build up my Artic troops

I used to enjoy GVG until they started cheating. The cheating was reported and nothing was done. These same people cheat in GBG, have been reported and nothing has been done. Can it be guaranteed that they won't be able to cheat in further features? It's spoiling what is almost a good game
Is the cheating in GBG actually proven? Foelite made a video about cheating in GVG and that was really obvious. You could see in the code that player #54816681384 or something like that was hitting a sector 10 times in 1 second. That's impossible for a human.
But concerning GBG I have never seen any cheating. People sometimes think a bot is attacking but in reality it's 20-30 highly motivated players who are online at the same time and who take over a sector extremely quickly.

Dessire

Regent
Finaaallllyyy!!!! Finaaallly we, people who have brain, will have what we asked for so many years!! Good byyeee GvG! The worst gvg system and one of the biggest source of toxicity I have ever seen in years and years and years and years playing online game! You wont be missed!! We, people with brain, wont remember you! Never! Finally FoE has made one of the best desision in years! And no, this is not an ironic post! 100% honest post!

another thing: the word "raid" implies "stealing something", therefore i suspect it will involve stealing stuff (guild goods?) from other guilds when playing that feature. will this also involve the GB "Atlantis Museum", and will having it increase the success of said thefts?

Nessie

Baronet
All years of proof and recordings, links to macros, scripts and bots were in vain.
Not to mention the players that are using vpns to manipulate other accounts or even sharing the passwords between them to use those accounts when one of them isn't around for taking sectors, this is still used in GbG, and we are aware of that.
How do we know that this is not possible with Guild Raids? Can we be sure about that?