• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Big news for Forge!

CrashBoom

Legend
They currently provide Support Pool as well, which will be removed together with GvG.
but they still have 2 usable bonus
the active collactable one and the passive defender boost

so someone suggesting a change is suggesting to remove/change the defender boost :rolleyes:

Last edited:
but they still have 2 usable bonus
the active coolactable one and the passive defender boost

so someone suggesting a change is suggesting to remove the defender boost :rolleyes:

No, I was asking (not even suggesting) what will be happening with the support pool boost when GvG won't be there anymore.

Maybe I should use more Rolleyes Emojis so you'll actually understand my Questions :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

huia THEOU

Farmer
I hope that there will be a social component to the new feature. That is the main attraction of GvG. Our guild gets together in Discord each night to coordinate GvG, finish in about 20 minutes but hang out and discuss the game, our lives, etc for an hour or more afterwards. Without the "need" to get together to do something, I doubt the gatherings would happen even though the could.

Kronan

Viceroy
you mean:
they should remove the defending boost and replace it with something different :rolleyes:
Diving into that for a moment...

1 out of 5 of the guild perks is support pool, which now needs to go away.
I'd love to see the guild perks list work like the emissary design for each person's town hall. It could be managed by the founders to tailor the guild to the game's specific functions of interest in the guild.
I often wondered why we all have to have 20% of town hall be given to something no one in our guild used. It's a throwback to an earlier time in FoE, but it could be, with the new Guild Raids, idea, and chance to lets founders MANAGE their guild better for assets to help with competitive offerings the world, and worlds we compete against.

As for support pool directly - as mentioned by @xivarmy here, (https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/support-pool.44543/post-385370) GBs (StB, Obs and DC) give that, so I suspect that will be turned off. I would like to hope that might be replaced with something INNOVATIVE that the GB can do.

How about this idea: These 3 GB each gain a probability function on top of their collection, to replace the support pool loss
note: items are conceptual suggestions...

SBC and DC:
You get 1 of these each collection you make.

1) a scalable % (based on level) more personal defensive attack BLUE SWORD for 24 hours: 30% :att_defender:
2) a scalable % (based on level) more personal defensive defense BLUE SHIELD for 24 hours 35% :def_defender:
3 a scalable quantity (based on level) each of previous age good for the guild treasury: 35%

OBS:
You get 1 of these each collection you make.

1) a scalable % (based on level) more of the guild goods it generates moved to the treasury :35%
2) a scalable quantity (based on level) each of previous age good for the guild treasury: 65%

Last edited:
Basically we have received almost no news instead that GvG is going to be removed in 1-2 months.
I am really eager for guild raids but waiting another 1-2 months is a letdown.

Ah well, time to kill The Bruxa once again.

So what happens to the goods currently in game? Will the goods just be gone or will they be returned to the guild treasury? If gone, I will need to drop a lot of sectors and quit wasting guild resources. If the goods are returned to the guild, I can keep playing for a couple months.

Panthera

Merchant
Hello
there is a time for everything and that Foe truly understands the importance of GvG.

it is not the kingdom of diamond dealers, everyone plays on equal terms
if you destroy the only function of the game that remains honest, you destroy the game.