• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Big news for Forge!

PilgrimDK

Merchant
Bad analogy. In some countries a landlord only needs to provide 1 week notice (without any compensation provided) if they've gone through the correct avenues

I'm curious what compensation you would find appropriate when the feature will cease to exist, and therefore no amount of compensation will be usable on GvG

Compensation for what? Your resources are a one time use. Goods consumed 10 years ago aren't even in circulation the next DAY, nevermind 10 years later

I hope so too. Or at the very least enjoyable
1. It was meant as a figure of speech example
2. compensation in gvg would be 50% thats equal to what you get if you release it yourself
3. gvg is set Up in a Way that you get your goods back even if you used it 5 years Ago. See it as a deposit you get back, like bottles you pay a fee on when buying the drink in the store and get the fee back when turning in the bottle again.

in this matter only the 50% of the price is a one time use while the other 50% is the bottle fee, i did not design gvg

4. we still have a little hope, tiny

Dursland

Merchant
If you are going to make the GvG rankings static to stand for all the time, can we ban all the bots to make it a fair representation?

They are plaguing US Dilmun. Well, at least one guild is.

Support does absolutely nothing about it even if you provide timestamps and explain what's going on, and how it's not humanely possible.

Arch1e

Marquis
can we ban all the bots to make it a fair representation?
Would be great idea to do that in hindsight too. Some known botter guilds ended up benefiting from full levels too, not to mention the players’ fight counts and ranking points, so actually perhaps we should just start afresh and drop the thought of freezing anything for all time?

Arch1e

Marquis
Guild Raids was announced as a successor to Gvg, yet the discussion is pretty much only focusing on Gvg. Hopefully some more info will be made available soon - very soon - about the GR feature. But in preparation, since the speculation is that it will be like Elvenar in some form, can we please not get some never ending quest/event feature, with productions, training of troops and goods collection as requirements? There are already too many events taking up too much time and daily quests that require various tasks. If the thought of a Gvg replacement is more of that, rather than a fighting feature with strategic play and planning, can we give pre-emotive feedback to say that is the worst idea ever?

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Guild Raids was announced as a successor to Gvg, yet the discussion is pretty much only focusing on Gvg. Hopefully some more info will be made available soon - very soon - about the GR feature. But in preparation, since the speculation is that it will be like Elvenar in some form, can we please not get some never ending quest/event feature, with productions, training of troops and goods collection as requirements? There are already too many events taking up too much time and daily quests that require various tasks. If the thought of a Gvg replacement is more of that, rather than a fighting feature with strategic play and planning, can we give pre-emotive feedback to say that is the worst idea ever?
I wonder why Inno is keeping GR so secret. Maybe they don't want us to be "too ready" for it ??? I hope it won't be like an event but everyday ! :eek:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I wonder why Inno is keeping GR so secret. Maybe they don't want us to be "too ready" for it ??? I hope it won't be like an event but everyday ! :eek:
Perhaps because it's going to be a horrible disappointment if they release it as is, and they know it. So they're continuing to iterate on it. Optimistically until it's a worthy feature. But more realistically, until such point where they feel they have no choice but to release it and we'll still be disappointed.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Perhaps because it's going to be a horrible disappointment if they release it as is, and they know it. So they're continuing to iterate on it. Optimistically until it's a worthy feature. But more realistically, until such point where they feel they have no choice but to release it and we'll still be disappointed.
Considering just how much we still don't have in the files (ie, a reward building???), it'll be interesting to see. I'm pretty hopeful for it though. If they make what I am imagining it to be, I know that I will love it... but that most players won't.

Arch1e

Marquis
Considering just how much we still don't have in the files (ie, a reward building???), it'll be interesting to see. I'm pretty hopeful for it though. If they make what I am imagining it to be, I know that I will love it... but that most players won't.
Since we’re not in real discussion as Inno have given us nothing to discuss - My ideal feature is a once every two days 30-minute battle, at variable times, a ‘beat the boss to take its land’ kind of event - and once a week that can maybe even be for 1 hour at a time, several times during the day. The point being, fixed time, but not rigidly 8pm every day. If it’s going to be against guilds, then it’s a ‘capture the land after beating the boss and then defend it if you can’ kind of event. Maybe with multiple sectors. But the point is, battle, hand out some rewards to individuals based on how they performed, and to the guild based on how it performed, possibly even with some additional rewards the guild can portion out to its members or pool for a later bigger help. Now here you also have a possibility to hand out dimes according to number of battles and also for a guild pool that it can use in Gbg…

Since we’re not in real discussion as Inno have given us nothing to discuss - My ideal feature is a once every two days 30-minute battle, at variable times, a ‘beat the boss to take its land’ kind of event - and once a week that can maybe even be for 1 hour at a time, several times during the day. The point being, fixed time, but not rigidly 8pm every day. If it’s going to be against guilds, then it’s a ‘capture the land after beating the boss and then defend it if you can’ kind of event. Maybe with multiple sectors. But the point is, battle, hand out some rewards to individuals based on how they performed, and to the guild based on how it performed, possibly even with some additional rewards the guild can portion out to its members or pool for a later bigger help. Now here you also have a possibility to hand out dimes according to number of battles and also for a guild pool that it can use in Gbg…
Might be an interesting idea for another guild feature but Guild Raids is not going to be like that. It works with attempts, like guild expedition, which replenish slowly. You can't do tons of attacks in a short amount of time. And the attacks are against encounters, not against another guild.

Arch1e

Marquis
Might be an interesting idea for another guild feature but Guild Raids is not going to be like that. It works with attempts, like guild expedition, which replenish slowly. You can't do tons of attacks in a short amount of time. And the attacks are against encounters, not against another guild.
How do we know?

Arch1e

Marquis
Take a look at the spoiler thread on this forum and you will see.
What can I say. If it’s intended to be the ‘immediate successor’ as advertised in the announcement, I’m afraid that a giant GE map is not quite going to cut it, is it? Nor is any kind of event-like quest feature. If that is what is planned, my immediate feedback without even needing to read it is, huge disappointment will be had and devs should go back to the drawing board before they even bring that out with any more spoilers.

Guild raids looks very promising. I think it can lead to great interaction on the guild forums, where people are discussing which next step to take on the guild raids map. But it's a far cry from what GVG was. The term 'successor' to GVG is incorrect. It will not scratch the same itch that GVG did. That type of gameplay is going away, maybe forever. GR will be something novel. Since I don't play GVG I don't lament its demise but I feel sorry for all the players who have grown fond of it.

Arch1e

Marquis
Info texts do, indeed, make it look intriguing. Maybe a bit of a combo of my ideal I wished for, with some additional features I don’t quite see yet.

Cain III

Farmer
καλή δουλειά παιδιά, ελπίζω να ελέγξετε εύκολα τώρα κάθε χάκερ στο παιχνίδι
, congratulation

-Alin-

Emperor
καλή δουλειά παιδιά, ελπίζω να ελέγξετε εύκολα τώρα κάθε χάκερ στο παιχνίδι
, congratulation

Always use English on beta forum.

Tl: "good job guys, i hope you can easily check now every hacker in greek game"