• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Beta Mobile App Feedback/ Bugs

Gindi4711

Steward
1.) A few instructions for App center would be nice. How do I add the app after creating an account?

2.) 1.186.2 seems to been running after downloading per link and uninstalling the live server version first with following restrictions:
.) Still getting a "this language ist not updated yet" warning for all servers except beta, but I can use the app on live as well.
.) When trying to open a good production building on the outpost (tested with barley and pottery) the game crashes with a message "one of more files could not been downloaded". Happens on beta and live servers.

PaleCinder

Farmer
Cannot install this app. Give needed permisions, then after first attempt i see - "cannot install app". MIUIU 11.0.4 Android 9

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Thank you, we are investigating where the issue lies. If you cannot install for now please use the regular App until I have an update.

This is very confusing. I use the app on both live and beta servers, but I can't use both apps?? Can I use the main app for live and the beta app for beta?
I would like to know the answer to this question as well. I would like the option to keep the normal app for playing on the live server and then have the beta app installed in parellel and strictly used for playing beta. Is this possible using Visual Studio App Center, Parallel Space, or 2Accounts? Since the beta app is expected to be "glitchy," it seems having a separate app would be logical and have it serve as a different environment, so to speak. The live app would then be unaffected for those of us wanting to play glitch-free on our live worlds.

Gindi4711

Steward
It seems you cant install both in parallel as it is treated as the same app so you have to use a different device.

I do not suggest using the Beta app for every day use as there seem to be pretty relevant bugs sometimes.

Henusesbeta

Farmer
DL of APK seemed to complete in several seconds or so but when after 1st time logging in it said it had a 740.1MB download. At around 492MB the DL slowed way the heck down. After a minute or so it picked back up good speed until hitting 733.9MB and then h a pop up message of "one or more files could not be downloaded please try again later" and the only option at that point is given as 'back to login'. The title of the box was 'update failed'.

Upon hitting Back to login and logging in the game loaded and I was on the beta server. Fearing I may have missed some crucial information or all of the update I uninstalled the .apk and reinstalled. Choosing one of the live servers to try and log into the 140MB download began once again, slowing down severely around the same point and popping up with the same error message.

Idk if it helps but before the game loads it is showing as V1.186.2 I have never understood why an update is necessary after downloading the latest release through the Play Store and it is just as confusimg to download a file with the 186 build that then needs a further large download.

If the message I get is normal please let me know and I apologize but it doesn't seem like missing part of anything would be normal.

Do I play the beta app from this point or use the normal app and wait and test to see if the update part works better at so.e point in the future?

moto g(6) play XT1922-9
Running Android V9
Current version: PPPS29.118-68-9

Henusesbeta

Farmer
I know at least in part the info the missing (6.1MB) file is connected with. When I go to the Beta server and go into the Vikings settlement and click on the cheat to see what the reward is for finishing it kicks me to the popup message that the file couldn't be DL'd and try again later.

Same occurs with Live server, Japanese settlement.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
For those of you encountering issues, please can you confirm if the regular App is fully uninstalled (check in the App Store if it is showing Install or Update) before installing the Beta version? The two versions will not work when installed together. Please let me know if you are still encountering issues if the regular App is fully uninstalled.

Henusesbeta

Farmer
I don't quite understand 'fully uninstalled'. I dragged icon to UnInstall, waited for completion msg, rebooted phone, went to App center and DL'd latest 186.2 beta 200. After reading your message checked playstore and it says update. What the heck?

I will once more uninstall and this time keep an eye on the playstore. If there is something more to be done for uninstalling the game, I am inaware and would be happy to learn.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Please, could you try uninstalling via the Play Store rather than the App screen?

1. Open the Play Store app on your device.
  2. Open the Settings menu.
  3. Tap on My apps & games.
  4. Navigate to the Installed section.
  5. Tap the app you want to remove. You may need to scroll to find the right one.
  6. Tap Uninstall.

Henusesbeta

Farmer
Dudettas, Went to playstore and and followed directions from previous post. Exited and reloaded playstore and made sure FOE was not listed under installed or Updates tabs.
Went to App center where I see a newly released 186.5 is available. Downloaded it and checked playstore and it is listing it under Update and Installed. I haven't even tried to open FOE yet.

Hope it is of some help!

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Dudettas, Went to playstore and and followed directions from previous post. Exited and reloaded playstore and made sure FOE was not listed under installed or Updates tabs.
Went to App center where I see a newly released 186.5 is available. Downloaded it and checked playstore and it is listing it under Update and Installed. I haven't even tried to open FOE yet.

Hope it is of some help!
Yes this is correct, does it work any better now for you?

demeryth

Farmer
Why don't make standalone app for beta only? I'm also can't access regular server via this app. Any other servers have exclamation mark next to their version.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Even with the exclamation mark are you able to access your Live server game on the App or do you continue to receive error messages?

demeryth

Farmer
Server internal error. Only can load beta, but can't see antique dealer. Getting error: not all files could be downloaded or something similar. I'm back to stock app now. Primary server more important to me. I'll be more than happy to test, when you make standalone app that not interfere with primary server.