• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Beta app

-Alin-

Emperor
Yes, it is, while beta will be all the time on the latest version available, the other live servers will run on lower versions on the beta app.

You can clone/sideload the beta app(some phones like Samsung or Xiaomi have dual app from stock) so You don't have to disconnect, rewrite passwords each time You have to switch servers, unless You run on both servers the same credentials.

The Bruxa

Farmer
Yes, it is, while beta will be all the time on the latest version available, the other live servers will run on lower versions on the beta app.

You can clone/sideload the beta app(some phones like Samsung or Xiaomi have dual app from stock) so You don't have to disconnect, rewrite passwords each time You have to switch servers, unless You run on both servers the same credentials.
Thank you

Tudor Almighty

Merchant
I currently have an iPhone, but I was thinking of switching to an Android for the same reason, and I do have the same question, Can you play on Android on Beta and EN at the same time? Is it enough to download the Beta app or do I need to install both the Beta App and the normal App from Google Store?

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator