• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: battleground incorrect message 'did not earn reward due to inactivity' [56570]

FoETipps

Farmer
After logging in for the first time after the guild battleground session ended, I received the message that I did not earn a reward due to inactivity. Our guild was shown as rank 1 on the other side of the window. The reward is in my bag and later attempts displayed it correctly.Inactivity.jpg

DeletedUser9834

We start in silver league, were also on 1st place and the first message after session ending was 'you're still in silver league'. Minutes later the reward screen changed, our guild raised to the gold league next time, rewards are in our inventory.

Attachments

• foez-gefechte01.JPG
    foez-gefechte01.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 4
  • foez-gefechte04.JPG
    foez-gefechte04.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 3

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I also heard from the opposite happening...
A guild that did not qualify for rewards (and did not get any) has a chest displayed (not only in the first pop up of the window) in the left column although it should show the text about not qualifying...

DeletedUser10318

I finished 1st in my bronze league with 1728 victory points, and due to inactivity, no rewards were given. Still after 8 hours no rewards. I was told in another thread that this is a bug.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
This issue was resolved, so it could well be that you were unsubscribed for Inactivity, despite your ranking. Please contact Support if you would like to check your activity.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I finished 1st in my bronze league with 1728 victory points, and due to inactivity, no rewards were given. Still after 8 hours no rewards. I was told in another thread that this is a bug.
In the feedback thread @The Envoy said that at least 50 advancements are necessary to count as eligible for reward - so if you stopped directly after getting one province in bronze you did not qualify.

As it nowhere said, how much activity was needed, such an arbitrary value is odd - please make the condition for a reward to "not have zero VP" - that at least feels plausible.