• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Auto Fight For Hood

DeletedUser8530

Personally don't feel it is of any use. Until you see troops defending cant know whether to auto or not.

But where the button is, Is very annoying have auto-ed so many fights losing either a troop or rogues where I shouldn't have. Yes it is a new feature and will take time to get out of human automatic mode to remember to hit the right button. But when playing multiple worlds having to concentrate for something that has become automatic is a little frustrating.

DeletedUser8510

GvG is already a joke with it being a case of whoever has the faster internet and trigger finger. This won't even give that split second it took for the screen to load for that extra few seconds guilds that have few players able to participate to defend. So I can see GvG guilds loving this feature but I'm not one of them as I like to actually move my own units.

Personally I would love to see the "auto" taken out of the game so that there is actually is some challenge to it instead of players just having to push buttons and have lots of rogues to kill off.

Personally don't feel it is of any use. Until you see troops defending cant know whether to auto or not.

But where the button is, Is very annoying have auto-ed so many fights losing either a troop or rogues where I shouldn't have. Yes it is a new feature and will take time to get out of human automatic mode to remember to hit the right button. But when playing multiple worlds having to concentrate for something that has become automatic is a little frustrating.

At the minute , I agree. Defending troops and starting terrain play a big part.

vakini

Squire
Why the heck cant attack-button be at right, autobattle in middle and retreat be at left. we have always had attack-button at right.

and in army management, attack-button should also be at right, and auto-battle at left

DeletedUser7942

There is a feedback thread for this, currently disabled, feature. But I proposed a solution for the GvG/PvP problem that comes along with this feature described by the OP. The steps/components would look something like this:

1) Load attacking army in your Army Management window
2) Initiate battle against player/sector
3) The Army Management window pops up and shows defending army
4) At this point you cannot change your attacking army
5) The Army Management window also shows three options, Manual Battle, Auto Battle and Retreat
6) In GvG when you retreat and reinitiate you, like now, still get a random defending army and the process starts all over again and in PvP of course you still can't attack for 24 hours if you retreat.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6471

I don't like for all this feature. It can cause umpleasant clicking mistakes losing major battles and troops. It fosters huge players in GvG, so, when the player is alone, he can resolve too easily and quickly the sieges, (they have huge attack bonuses and huge troops production from ultra-levelled Alcatraz) bypassing the battle balancing, it's enough they use 2-3 slow units with 6-5 rogues to win all battles.
So auto-battle favour to make fake guilds with only 1 huge player to do a unfair and most effective actions of support and heckling, like it's an +10 members guild. For the same reasons, auto-battle facilitate unfair GvG tactics, like the re-shielding.

DeletedUser7529

10 members guild can also use auto-battle. But I agree that it will make GvG even more click-contest.
With auto-battle siege can be broken in few seconds. This means winner will be always one who click faster (replacing defensive army or putting new siege). It breaks all the strategy.
I really hope some new mechanism will be implemented for sieges, like already proposed:
for every 10 battles - on attacker side new siege slot open, on defenders side replacement slot opens. Army can be put in that replacement slot and is automatically used up when siege/defensive army is destroyed. This will give same chances for all sides, and winner will be one who actually do more fights than other side not one who click faster.

DeletedUser6471

Yes, perfect, I agree... but i mean that huge mother guild can make some fake guilds, effective as guilds with +10 members, with only 1 member each one to attack enemy. 1 vs 1 become an unfair 2 or 3 or 4 vs 1, to do an overwhelming action of conquest, moreover very cheap, of course.