• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Auto Battle

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please leave any feedback for the Auto Battle feature here.
You can find the details in the announcement here.

Thank you! :)

DeletedUser8262

Nice improvement but a bit of advance notice would have been nice as it caught me out and cost me

Andi47

Overlord
When I click Auto-Battle: will the Battle screen be loaded, or will the result be calculated and displayed directly? The latter would really save some time, especially in the lower levels of GE.

DeletedUser5429

Nice feature, it does save some time ! :)

While using it on GvG though, when I close the window presenting the result of the battle, it seems to fade out quite slowly.
Is this intended ?
Moreover, while it fades out, I can click to do another battle. When doing this, in fact no battle happens => kinf of confusing.

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
I tried it on the Continent Map and it works very well
I do not know how it will work at 8 PM on the map GvG

DeletedUser7959

Interesting update. It is useful for those who are confident in their own abilities and know the rules by which units attack. But also, it does not turn the game into a thoughtless clicking on the auto-battle button, since there are many different formations of enemy armies, where your main unit can die without allowing other rogues to transform. Good job I think. ;)

DeletedUser8277

Fantastic idea. I don't auto battle much myself but anything that reduces clicks and loading is a big win.

The only potential negative I could see is in GvG. Where players with a very high boost/AO/more troops can break up your siege using auto battle quickly when you are going about things manually. This could make it even quicker for them to defeat you. Considering you're already done for if you get caught at the start I doubt it would make too much difference.

Great to see they're looking to reduce the amount of clicking/needless loading in the game so we get to spend more of our time playing it.

DeletedUser7779

Sounds like a great improvement at a first glance, though I fear this will make champ farming even easier – especially in OF 8 turtles auto.

Also, in GvG (which is my main concern, as most of the fighting is done there) there are lots of times when you gotta hold the real unit back (in the case of attacking with 1 real troop 7 rogues) and then hit auto, because the AI will usually move it as forward as possible, resulting in getting killed and hence losing the whole battle. Unless this behavior was changed?

DeletedUser8341

A good improvement.

I hope there is a confirmation prompt, in case I tap the auto-battle accidentally!

You can also use it in two-wave battles. If your troops survive the first wave without your direct supervision, you will have the possibility to send them directly to the second wave (you can also assume command at that point, if you wish)
(My emphasis.)
It would be good if you could work it so that the second-wave could be auto-battled after fighting the first wave manually on the battle screen. I realise that this is not going to save you much, as the battle screen is already loaded, but it would be more consistent. Quite often, the second wave in GE is fewer / weaker units (thank goodness!) and if the first wave went well manually, the second can be auto-battled with greater confidence than the first.

looks like a good change, and yes people will need to rethink the 1+7 rogue strategy, as it will be suboptimal now

in AA I usually fight with 8 eels anyway

DeletedUser8341

when you gonna delete all ranking points which is farmed via GvG ?
If they did that, they would have to seriously boost the medals for winning PvP. Already, it is so much easier to get many times the medals than any route other than via gaining ranking points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8341

looks like a good change, and yes people will need to rethink the 1+7 rogue strategy, as it will be suboptimal now
I'm struggling to see this. I don't have hordes of rogues, so don't attack with 7 anyway, but I can't see that this makes a difference. Until the defence strategy is corrected, wading in with 7 rogues continues to make sense, to me.

DeletedUser5663

This is awesome!!! Look:

The fadeout is a bit annoying, but still a big improvement!

Now the army Management Needs to be improved for endgamers, because it is very slow sometimes.

DeletedUser7522

what a lot of nonsense, you should do something about the so called << farming champs>>, even that iam doing it most of all, i 've said it long long time ago. this thing must stop, is nothing more than disease and so unjust in the game. but who really cares ??

Last edited by a moderator: