• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Army window doesn't empty after placing a DA in GvG [48545]

• Thread starter DeletedUser7779
  • Start date

DeletedUser7779

Weird bug since yesterday's update on live. I'm not sure if it's on beta also because my guild here doesn't hold any tiles.
But: after placing a defense in GvG I'd expect my army window to empty. Instead it gets refilled by the last army I attacked with, which was not even of the same era.

Reproduction steps:
Attack something for example in FE or hood (doesn't matter)
Go to another era in GvG, for example CE.
Place a defense.
After placing, the army window isn't emptied but is refilled by the FE army from the last battle instead.

My fellow guildie confirmed it, it also happens when sieging.

DeletedUser8858

Also to note, (on live at least) sometimes when in the middle of sieging when you drop wounded troop(s) to replace they are put right back before you can replace them although not always.

For defense filling, just clear your troop window before clicking on a sector, it will not refill. Basically whatever you have selected for army before clicking a sector is being put back when the troop list is refreshed.

DeletedUser7779

Thanks, that's a nice workaround, but still annoying bug - especially when you're fighting a siege off and want to replace defense quickly (army window refills with your attack army)

DeletedUser8262

just had exactly the same thing happen in live... i sieged a CE sector with drummers and the 8 eels i'd had in place before i sieged popped up as the attacking army, i switched the eels out for CE units, autobattled and the eels came back again, after that things went back to normal