• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Archaeology Event

DeletedUser9050

Has anyone a picture of the world's fair lv 10 in future or higher?

jtrucker

Baronet
Did you buy the large tool packages (20 brushes + 8 Shovels + 8 Dynamite)? Everything else would be waste of scrolls.

You are wrong, my friend. The first package is waste of scrolls. But not "everything else". Since there are NOT special tiles to be destroyed by dynamite only, it has only a limited use... and you do need ratio about 4 brushes for 1 shovel for best performance. So I'd buy that 330 scrolls package like twice or three times and then just keep buying single brushes, because you need most of them.... and keep an eye on your shovel inventory.

this game mechanic is IDENTICAL with mining in the game Township mobile which I play for over 2 years, so you can trust me in that.

DeletedUser8123

Is the Carousel only available as a Daily Prize ?
When and Where could i get the opportunity to get a Carousel?
As a Daily Prize,...? As a Grand Priza after 20 idols...? in some of the Broken Vases,...?
And how many of then could I get all over the game quest,...?

Andi47

Overlord
[Suggestion] concerning incidents and the Archeology event:

There are a few archeology-related incidents around the city, IIRC these are the Mammooth bones, the Dinosaur bones and the Tombstone. (did I miss one?)
How about changing them so that these incidents give a few scrolls (like the cherry trees with lanterns) instead of coins, etc., during the event?

DeletedUser8090

Like the mechanism, a lot, thank you.

Here's an old issue. As a VF city owner, very few Daily Specials really attract me. I don't even need any more SoK.
Is it possible for you to come up something new that's not a building but useful for any age?
(not Coin nor Supply Rush thanks, we don't have residential nor supply buildings, and we don't need more coins)

I don't know if anyone already posted this, but I found this portrait in the sand today. I know it's an old one from an event.. I hope there will be more portraits :)

latest

1BFA

Viceroy
There are 60 quests in total. 39 rush quests, 21 daily quests. I'll add this info to the announcement.

The stone can't be cleared at all under any circumstances. I'll clarify in the announcement.

A tile which is unshaded (like the one above the brush) and appears empty is empty. A tile which is shaded (like the one above and below the idol) may include a prize.
Yes, thats correct. The window shifts to the right once you clear a path from one end to another.

Uncovered only, you can't destroy treasures, only uncover them. The Dynamite's appeal is its wide range impact.

No, shovels clear columns, not rows. The tunnel was done with multiple brushes.

See above :)

No, just to the right. You're getting deeper in to the tomb, and think of it as a corridor :D

Thanks for your questions so far, you're helping me a lot to shape the live announcement better :D

Richard

Is there any difference between the tile that has darker brown border at the bottom and one without border. e.g. tile below brush is sandy with brown b
There are 60 quests in total. 39 rush quests, 21 daily quests. I'll add this info to the announcement.

The stone can't be cleared at all under any circumstances. I'll clarify in the announcement.

A tile which is unshaded (like the one above the brush) and appears empty is empty. A tile which is shaded (like the one above and below the idol) may include a prize.
Yes, thats correct. The window shifts to the right once you clear a path from one end to another.

Uncovered only, you can't destroy treasures, only uncover them. The Dynamite's appeal is its wide range impact.

No, shovels clear columns, not rows. The tunnel was done with multiple brushes.

No, just to the right. You're getting deeper in to the tomb, and think of it as a corridor :D

Thanks for your questions so far, you're helping me a lot to shape the live announcement better :D

Richard

Is there any difference between the tile that has darker brown border at the bottom and one without border? e.g. tile above brush is sandy with brown bottom border vs the sandy tile below the second pot.

P.S. Copied image from previous post :)

Attachments

• NewEventWindowBeta.png
    NewEventWindowBeta.png
    792.9 KB · Views: 31

DeletedUser9522

Is there any difference between the tile that has darker brown border at the bottom and one without border? e.g. tile above brush is sandy with brown bottom border vs the sandy tile below the second pot.

P.S. Copied image from previous post :)
No, the brown border is only to simulate a 3D image.

DeletedUser8362

I don't know if anyone already posted this, but I found this portrait in the sand today. I know it's an old one from an event.. I hope there will be more portraits :)

latest

Did you win it from a vase, or what looked like a blank square ?

DeletedUser8859

Like the mechanism, a lot, thank you.

Here's an old issue. As a VF city owner, very few Daily Specials really attract me. I don't even need any more SoK.
Is it possible for you to come up something new that's not a building but useful for any age?
(not Coin nor Supply Rush thanks, we don't have residential nor supply buildings, and we don't need more coins)

Ok, let see... something useful in the game, but not including:
  • SoKs
  • Buildings
  • Hour clocks spendable items to speed up coins / supplies
  • Coins
What else is left?
  • Supplies? They are used less often than coins. If not wanting coins, surely supplies neither.
  • Medals? Bad suggestion.
  • Diamonds? The most useful resource, but suggestions asking for new ways to get diamonds are not welcomed by developers.
  • Military Units? Some DCs already give Rogues or Champions. Unattached units of the current era are available at GE.
Something new?
  • New Special Military Unit? - Some kind of war beast like the Elephants used by Hannibal Barca?

DeletedUser8277

I'd love that too, funny enough I've wanted your forum avatar in game for years but it's never been available since that valentines event which was just before my time. The old forum mod (us) even asked his uppers if he'd be allowed to reward it to me as a contest award should I win but no dice. I'd be willing to straight up buy it for (a reasonable amount of) diamonds but that's never been an option. It's become my white whale at this point =)

DeletedUser8859

An avatar as a Daily Prize, or other kind of reward at an event will be protested by some players as a no value reward. But for others they can be a valued one.

Funny that an avatar from a years ago event be a white whale for a player which forum avatar's is a character of an actor who played Captain Ahab in a TV movie.

I'd love that too, funny enough I've wanted your forum avatar in game for years but it's never been available since that valentines event which was just before my time. The old forum mod (us) even asked his uppers if he'd be allowed to reward it to me as a contest award should I win but no dice. I'd be willing to straight up buy it for (a reasonable amount of) diamonds but that's never been an option. It's become my white whale at this point =)
Omg, that's exactly how I feel and also the reason why I have it as my avatar on forum.. It's THE avatar I really wish I had and also would not mind paying diamonds for it.