• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Archaeology 2021

If you click on Daily Special changes?View attachment 6830
I neither have this arrows. Why some people have them and another don´t.

I have this symbol / button unfortunately also not, have tested some and this button does not come. I have one in the guild that has this icon he is also in the IA. The only difference between us is he has Gala, Relic Temple, Aachener. I set up the Gala, leveled it, restarted the game. The button did not appear.
The assumption is close that here but some have an activation for FoE-Plus.
@INNO PLEASE ANSWER US WHY THE ONE HAVE IT AND THE OTHER NOT. THANK YOU

I have this button too; in both PC and App. No FOE Plus, no Gala, but Relic Temple, Marc's Basilica, Lighthouse of Alex and I'm in the Colonial Age. I guess it's random!

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
I don't have the button for switching the Daily Special either, PC or app makes no difference.
So I would also like to know why? Seems it's random from the comments here. Seems like a bug to me.

Last edited:

Umbrathor

Baronet
Normally I love the archeology event, but PLEASE do NOT take away one of the daily challenge prize options, replacing it with a worthless gem shard. Since you need 5 gem shards to get a prize from the calendar, a single gem shard is five times less valuable than just about any other prize normaly offered in the daily prize pool.

Instead, please consider:
  • adding the gem shard as a third option to the daily challenge, or
  • making sure that the second option is a good one (fp's, cherry garden set, that kind of thing) and not one of the 'rubbish' options (just coins, supplies, medals)
When the only options we have are a gem shard or (for instance) coins, many people will feel cheated out of a potentially good prize.

LordVaderIII

Marquis
So now I need to dig every day to hopefully find the daily shard? Are we going to need those two selection kits from the calendar to upgrade our wheel to 10?

Panthera

Merchant
I have this symbol / button unfortunately also not, have tested some and this button does not come. I have one in the guild that has this icon he is also in the IA. The only difference between us is he has Gala, Relic Temple, Aachener. I set up the Gala, leveled it, restarted the game. The button did not appear.
The assumption is close that here but some have an activation for FoE-Plus.
@INNO PLEASE ANSWER US WHY THE ONE HAVE IT AND THE OTHER NOT. THANK YOU

Innogames does not answer us directly
the information goes through the community manager
and if we do not have the information for the moment, it is because even the members of the community do not have it
incident tickets are already open awaiting answers
so patience

GateKeeper

Baronet
Calendar was a neat idea, just like it was in Winter Event, BUT again its just too hard to get every day, you can't get a shard on Day 1, without ultimate luck of a shard is even close to the beginning of the tomb. You have to complete 6-7 quests, so you can get enough Scrolls to buy the best Tool package. What player will sacrifice a Lvl 10 Ferris Wheel to search for shards every day? Search for Idols Idols Idols, get as many upgrades for the Ferris Wheel as you can. Looks like the calendar prizes are the same as Winter Event calendar as well, meaning they aren't worth the effort and certainly not worth diamonds. After Day 2, I used all my tools, and know trying to save up for the next tool package, Day 3 passed and not even a chance to dig. Sorry, but again, I do like the idea of the calendars, just doesn't make sense to try to pace yourself everyday to just find a Shard, when we can gather Idols which are more common in the Tomb

"Events are boring, the only day people want to play is the day with the good daily prices!"
"Here's a mechanic that rewards you for playing every day"
"HOW DARE YOU INNO"

:eek:

TBH the event buildings are very nice and the mechanic is pretty much a combo of winter+halloween/last archeology. You have to be real lucky to get all of the dolls/tablets which isn't great, would have rather spent the shards on the tablets.