• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Archaeology 2021

Malnaborg

Farmer
Are there a reason for why every new event building have population ?

I am overflowing in population and dont even need normal houses anymore, but only have them for getting coins.
Why is this a feature now with all buildings ?

I would so much rather have something else. Either some of the random goods, forge points, or actually just more of everything, and then lose the population feature.

It is getting harder and harder for me to have an enthusiastic population, with all these buildings.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
As a new addition to the event, and after the great success of the Winter Event, we have introduced a Reward Calendar into Archaeology for 2021.

Success with who? I know of noone that the calendar appealed to in the end. Some people started trying for it and got bitter. Others just didn't bother to try.

Sl8yer

Regent
Those avatars look like something that was lft on the shelf. Don't see any relation with rhe event and Ava looks a lot like Amelia Earhart.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Is the Special-Swap a FoE-plus feature perhaps?

Or maybe just one of those partial-release things they're testing where you're either one of the lucky few or not.