• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: [App] Game freeze on first load

DeletedUser7779

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open game on app

Issue Description :

Quite odd behavior on app: when i start game, it loads my city and freezes immediately. Buttons are not responsive, zoom out and moving in city too - complete freeze. Back key on phone not working either.
Only way to exit the game is to kill the app from the processes.

When i log back in immediately after the freeze, it's fine.

But when i log back in like half an hour it freezes again!

So for some reason killing the app seems to fix the issue temporarily - until next time - then i have to kill it again.

Edit: this happened 5/5 times already.

Player: * zwucki
World: * zz1
Operating System: * Android 7.0
App Version: * 1.119.2

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

Amy Steele

Regent
I couldn't reproduce this with the app just now, but I am on version 1.120.2, so could you please see if you can update to 1.120.2, and let us know if you are still having problems with that version?

DeletedUser7779

Thanks, updating seems to have fixed it.
Weird though, I've set FoE to autoupdate on google play but looks like it didn't do it this time.
Anyway, problem solved :)