• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [App] Fall event ingredients [50209]

Hi

i have noticed slight difference between the pc and tablet (android) versions of the game. The recipe for a chocolate cake: the pc shows that I have one chocolate for the recipe but my samsung tablet does not show that I have one chocolate for the recipe. See screen shots of both the PC and tablet below

View attachment 3337 View attachment 3338

I confirm the bug :

180830075938691540.jpg
180830075837400588.jpg

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi Prom d Exolandia,

It looks to me like you have all the Cinnamon and Caramel you need there. However, on the middle recipe on the app screenie, your Pumpkin appears not to be recognised. Could you tell us which version of the app you have please?

The last one (but not least :p)
V1.133.1
180830115658383053.jpg
And bake not available to access the store like in webapp

Last edited:

Amy Steele

Regent
Thanks Prom d Exolandia, we can now confirm this issue, though I still do not know how to reproduce it exactly.

What I can say so far is that I experienced it with the Apple Pie recipe also. The Apple Pie had been up since before I gained the needed Apple. I had 0 Apples when the Apple Pie option came up, I now have gained 1, which is reflected at the top of the event window, but not in the Apple Pie ingredients list.
20180831_192847.jpg

Edit: This seems (so far) always and only to happen with recipes that require 2 of the same ingredient

Last edited:

DeletedUser9126

I have seen that also on my tablet ios. There is not realy a bug: when a recipe ask two products and you have only one, it is not recognize. When you have two, it is validate.

DeletedUser16

Indeed not really a bug per se. Still, it was reported.