• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Antiques Dealer

DeletedUser9666

Hopeful it can make more do GE to get more items to sell. Also I may an extra time at daily to see if it is worth my time.

Hopefully I can do more GE to get items to KEEP. ;) If only there were such things in GE...

Once players empty their inventories, they may start thinking like you. They may also start looking for more features offering junk collecting options...Which is good for the game.

mrbeer

Farmer
If this has been suggested , I apologize in advance . Has any thought been given to the inclusion of Blueprints in some manner ?

DeletedUser9410

Hopefully I can do more GE to get items to KEEP. ;) If only there were such things in GE...

Once players empty their inventories, they may start thinking like you. They may also start looking for more features offering junk collecting options...Which is good for the game.

I'm already doing that. lol

DeletedUser9410

Well Don, it was a great suggestion. As it gets higher everytime you refresh it.

My problem with the diamond cost is that i don't mind spending diamonds to get something i want, but what happens if you refresh it and nothing you like comes up.
It's like gambling with your diamonds.

DeletedUser7503

After I opened up a second slot to sell, I was surprised to find that I couldn't use it. I set an item for sale, and then I couldn't figure out how to sell the next item. Perhaps you have to select both items at once and sell them in the same timeframe? At any rate, as far as I can tell, it isn't functioning like I expected.
correct you have to sell all slots for the same time period. Fill all slots then set time then sell.

DeletedUser7503

I still don't see the point of making people sell a number of items to unlock another slot. By the time people get all the slots open they will become unnecessary since all useless inventory has been sold off by this time. Can you explain what advantage people gain by opening all slots to players from the beginning?

DeletedUser9666

IMO it is not about players. It is about people trying to get rid off all their inventories at once, during the first couple of days, and crushing servers, or something like that...
And abandoning feature once inventories empty...

FrejaSP

Viceroy
And abandoning feature once inventories empty...
I won't be abanding the feature when my invetaries are empty, I will get new stuff to sell from GE, Daily and events but sure the first time on live servers, I will have a lot to sell I never want to place in my town.
I still don't see the point of making people sell a number of items to unlock another slot. By the time people get all the slots open they will become unnecessary since all useless inventory has been sold off by this time. Can you explain what advantage people gain by opening all slots to players from the beginning?
I get cleaning out all the crap in my inventary faster and then I can put 3-4 valuable for 24 hours sale at the time instead of only one item at the time.
I feel it nice to have the slots open.

DeletedUser9410

I won't be abanding the feature when my invetaries are empty, I will get new stuff to sell from GE, Daily and events but sure the first time on live servers, I will have a lot to sell I never want to place in my town.

i agree, the feature is permanent, and we will always be collecting stuff that we want to trade off.

DeletedUser7959

By the time people get all the slots open they will become unnecessary since all useless inventory has been sold off by this time. Can you explain what advantage people gain by opening all slots to players from the beginning?
You can sell low-cost items at the beginning for 2 hours option to open more slots then start selling more expensive one to get more coins/gems per day, as a result, in a few weeks you will start gaining more resources to spend it on buying other items or beating players on bids. For those players who have many items it's a good strategy, for those who don't - not necessary, indeed, but it puts both of them in a position where they have at least some equality. If all slots would be opened the richest players would start selling the most expensive items and would have an absolute advantage above others (since we have random groups for bids, you don't compete with players in your " gained resources" range).

FrejaSP

Viceroy
So when is this going to be released in live servers???
I would love to know too but I guess they want to see how it works out, when people have cleaned out there inventary and start selling new collected items and if it changes peoples playstyle when it comes to Daily, GE and Events to be sure it is balanced optimally

DeletedUser7503

selling off items in your inventory gives you an option other than just trashing items you never plan to use. Most items that come up to auction most players have no interest in since the highest valued items in auction atm are upgrade kits people need to finish off an event building. It makes no sense to limit the slots opened at the beginning. Doing that just makes it take more time to get rid of your items you don't want, but there is a feature in place to slow getting rid of items, the price you get controlled by the time to sell. Limiting slots increases the time needed to get rid of stuff and is just another arduous feature added to the game.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I have no problem with the limit in slots opened, it did not take me long time to get opened a few more. I did start selling low value items at the shortes sale time. Sire this are easier for people who have no RL but I will get there on live servers too, even when I will have to use some 8 hours sale too, did that here too.

DeletedUser7959

most players have no interest in since the highest valued items in auction
Most are not every, as you see every bid we have a winner. I didn't see a single item to not being taken by some1. By your logic, we can complain about the selling time as well. Why not instant, you know... Would not need more slots, enough one. xD

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Most items that come up to auction most players have no interest in since the highest valued items in auction atm are upgrade kits people need to finish off an event building.
I only took part in the auction 2 times, was thinking it was impossible to win, first time, I did not win, second time I got my upgrade kit.
The good with the Auction is, I do not need Gems but I have brought very nice items with Gems too, without using diamonds for refresh, I also brought upgrade kits.