• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Antiques Dealer

Does anyone get tholos upgrade kit as a price at the dealer?
Because today tholos kit is on live servers and i need 2 more kits, and don't know if i should spend dias to buy it, or wait for the dealer
I have seen it but only offered as an auction (so far at least)

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I love this Antiques Dealer. I also love that GE rewards get a nice price there, may give more people a reason to take part in GE.
I'm not in hurry, I can wait for the good items to show, so the 24 hours refresh is fine to me and 100 diamonds for refresh seem fine to me.
It's very nice to get a chance to get old event items, I only see in old players towns and new never seen before items are great too.

Artubar

Baronet
Well I love the idea but I dont see in rewards any upgrades to event buildings(that have many levels and on level 1 are useless). Why you give as reward for instance pilar of heroes level 1 when there is no upgrade? Nobody want pilar on level 1. Eighter add upgrades/sets(level 1 or upgrade) or remove these rewards.
see:
There's a Pillar of Heroes upgrade in my shop now.
- - -
Are there plans to offer the really premium event buildings such as:
Palaces, World's Fair lvl 1 or upgrade kits, etc
as either purchases or in auctions?
There is a palace currently for sale in the shop
... I have a Classical Garden selection kit in the auction right now (current/starting bid 5k)

Another thing that came to my mind: There are a lot of low-low-low-price items you can barter away, e.g. 10% Def boost 50 TC, 10% coins or supplies boost 80 TC.. while I can understand that those frequently rewarded items shouldn't be very valuable, it's a pain in the ass to sell them for such a revenue while having to wait at least 2 hours. (I have 70+ of those boosts on my OF main world, even with all slots unlocked it would take ages to sell them).

So I have two suggestions for that:
  1. redesign the 2/8/24 hours tiers according to the item's values, e.g.
    keep the times for items >3k TC,
    make it 1.5/6/18 for items >2k,
    1/4/12 for >1k,
    0.5/2/6 for >500,
    and below takes 15min/1h/3hrs.
    (This would make it necessary to have individual timers for each slot.)
  2. another option, allow stack bartering with rising fees, so you can sell multiple items at once, but get less TCs compared to selling them one by one.
    • either limit it to low value items (e.g. < 500 TC) and use a fixed fee of something around 3%, so if you would
      sell 2 items you would get 100% + 97% = 197%,
      if you sell 3 items its 100+97+94 = 291%,
      ... for 20 items 1,430% and so on (∑ ͯ₁ (100 - 3(n-1))%)
    • or change the fixed fee (3% above) to a percentage of the normal (2h) selling price, e.g. 5% - that would make a fee of 2.5% for a 50 TC item, 25% for 500 TCs, and a whole 100% deduction for a 2k item, which makes stack selling quite unattractive for valuable items and acts a natural limit of stack selling

DeletedUser10002

Perhaps a nice feature would be see what have you buy/sell in the past and for how much

tuckerkao

Farmer
There's a confirm screen to accept any trades on the goods market, since it's an important decision, buying a Premium item from the Antiques Dealer should be the same way too, hope Scouting a new Province can have a confirm screen as well.

DeletedUser8944

I have had pretty good luck selling goods and buying except for the bidding process. It would be good if we could bid more than once. If a bid is made early, I have never won. My bids have been fair so this is very frustrating. otherwise it is very positive experience.

DeletedUser7817

Very nice add with this dealer but one thing you have to change at least:

Make individual time for each slot. If I wanna to barter an item at 8h and one at 2h I can't right now and it's very important for the strategy this aspect.
Keep going the good work !

DeletedUser9712

Some people are biding crazy on some stuff, does make it a bit harder to try to get stuff.

DeletedUser9761

The selection kits are great to see, the Indian Palace and the Classical Garden, I would also like to see the selection kits for the Piazza group and the Cherry Blossom group with 2nd level upgrade being available. Might as well throw in the Colossus and the Pagoda selection kits too.

DeletedUser9734

Some people are biding crazy on some stuff, does make it a bit harder to try to get stuff.

The problem is that as people sell more and more items, they will get overloaded with coins. Gemstones won't overload, because they are so much more difficult to accumulate and so much easier to spend on items. But coins will become an almost useless currency, and items in auction will cost more and more coins as time goes by. I can easily foresee auction items being bid for over 100k coins, and this would only favor the players who have been playing the game a lot longer. So some balancing needs to be done concerning trader coins. My suggestion would be to have several items up for auction.