• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Antiques Dealer

DeletedUser4446

Thanks for your feedback. This is something that we will take in consideration (maybe adding +10 seconds or so), but for now the highest bid takes the prize, even if it's in the last millisecond.

You don't have to re-invent the wheel here. Just look at something that works, and take that into consideration.
Take for example the trading market on Fifa Ultimate Team, where player cards are up for auction on an open market.
When the timer is below 30 seconds, and a new bid is placed, the timer is put back on 30 seconds.
This has worked fine over there for years, so why not just use that same principle. It's really the best way to do it.

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
[QUOTE = "housemouse, post: 83650, μέλος: 8535"] Υπήρχαν δωρεάν διαμάντια, από τα οποία μπορείτε να αγοράσετε εμπορικά κέρματα. [/ QUOTE]

here at the beta
in all events and important upgrades
it offers us the inno diamonds
this did not prevent
the special bar in the start
to has free/extra scrolls , energy drinks etc.

ThForth99

Farmer
In short, we need to at least somewhat spread out features throughout the game. Introducing people to a game feature every 30 seconds can be overwhelming. The secondary reason is, predominately speaking, this is aimed at players who have inventories full of stuff they don't want, of which most players are at least in EMA ;) Yes, we know some players stay in IA with reason, but they don't make up the majority of players.

I guess we have to accept this answer. OK, it is what it is... But, this is a beta server, applying the rational of the live servers, is a bit questionable. My inventory is growing for over 2 years and is full of stuff that I have not used or don't use anymore. I have deleted items just so I did not have to see them anymore. LOL I will look forward to the feature in my 4 live server cities. :)

sirblu

Baronet
Sirblu, on the Antiques Dealer window where you can buy things with your Trade Coins and Gems there have been Random BP's offered. I just doubt I would pay the Trade Coins and/or Gems to get a Random BP, but may for a specific BP.
Thank You Achaeus - I have not seen that yet in my shop - so all the more reason they should let us breakdown all these worthless BP's

1BFA

Viceroy
I would really like to offer BP in the Antiques Dealer. Maybe an idea to do it by a full set of BP and not one by one. Else it is really going to take to much time...

Yes, option of 1set and even 10 sets would be really good.

DeletedUser7624

Hi all! Has anyone see sleigh master as offered item for auction please? Thank you!

sirblu

Baronet
I think you misunderstood - Whatever you offer to the sell in the dealer gets sold to the computer. (aka it disappears, NOBODY can get it ever again.)
And what is offered to buy in the the buying list AND in the auction is offered by the computer / by Innogames, not by another player.

So unfortunately although many people would love to get ARC BPs (or any other BPs for that matter), nobody can get it via dealer even if trading in the BPs would be included.
No Tucker, I did not misunderstand. I understand exactly how this works. It does not matter what or how the dealer offers BP's whether they be sets, random or single explicit ones. I want the ability to "Breakdown" all my useless BP's for coins and/or gems just as I can for upgrade kits, bldgs and etc. so to get them out of my inventory - I know they do not go directly to players, I never even hinted they did.

DeletedUser10150

Absolutely love this feature! Problem is, It's already getting boring.
Can we please have a separate Tab for the actual Auction. so that we can have maybe up to 4 different Auction offers available for us to bid on at one time?
Either that, or at least shrink the amount of time that each auction lasts....
I would keep trying to get items all day if there were more items to bid on! =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10150

The BP thing should be a separate fix imo. Make a new feature where you 'gamble'/trade maybe 3 unwanted bp's for a chance at a random other bp. Some kind of bp generator slot machine or something lol
Gives the opportunity for a "new game feature" in the near future ;)

Mitos

Squire
my feedback: amazing feature (love idea, love coins, love gems), but make 1st refresh free if you want to boost people usage of dealer - 100 diamond to refresh from crap to another crap is kinda pricey (i will not pay it on live servers, maybe i am not only one)
and reduce time for auction - people still use it at last minutes (unless you change model), so no point to have 4h+waiting time

DeletedUser10047

my feedback: amazing feature (love idea, love coins, love gems), but make 1st refresh free if you want to boost people usage of dealer - 100 diamond to refresh from crap to another crap is kinda pricey (i will not pay it on live servers, maybe i am not only one)
and reduce time for auction - people still use it at last minutes (unless you change model), so no point to have 4h+waiting time
Even if all the bidding is always in the last minute, there would still need to be a four hour window to allow everyone in the bidding group time to notice the auction and decide if it interests them or not. If it were only a ten minute window, everyone would be griping that there was a great item that they wanted to bid on but the auction was over before they even noticed it.

Mitos

Squire
Even if all the bidding is always in the last minute, there would still need to be a four hour window to allow everyone in the bidding group time to notice the auction and decide if it interests them or not. If it were only a ten minute window, everyone would be griping that there was a great item that they wanted to bid on but the auction was over before they even noticed it.
there is just no point to bid not at last minutes at current model - you will be overbid anyway, by 1 coin or 1000, but you will be. You think it is better to cry about "oh, i missed it, too low time" vs "oh my, i missed that 1h window"? I my opinion 4h+1to wait - it is just too much time going to waste - lower time would make people more active with game and increase hope for getting some useful stuff (they still will not get it as fast as they would want, but... :) )

Last edited:

Amdira

Baronet
In short, we need to at least somewhat spread out features throughout the game. Introducing people to a game feature every 30 seconds can be overwhelming. The secondary reason is, predominately speaking, this is aimed at players who have inventories full of stuff they don't want, of which most players are at least in EMA ;) Yes, we know some players stay in IA with reason, but they don't make up the majority of players.
Sry, but this answer is still not logical. With implementing reconstruction to IA you seemed to assume IA players to have so many buildings that this feature is already necessary, but on the other hand you assume them to have not enough stuff in inventory they wanna get rid of? On one hand this game is meant to be a longtime game, which would require ppl staying a bit longer in IA until they have enough resources and understanding - on the other hand you now force them to rush through just to get the dealer (what most will do now). That makes no sense. What really angers me is the feeling you just don't tell us the truth. If you don't want players stay in IA, why not just tell us? There will be many players who agree, including myself - be sure I don't like the looters and spearwarriors either :)

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
which would require ppl staying a bit longer in IA until they have enough resources and understanding

It hasn't in the whole time I've been playing. If it required players to camp in IA, there would be a point restriction--as in you can not progress out of Iron Age until your global ranking exceeds a certain score, or something of that sort.

It's one thing to stay in IA long enough to build up a stockpile of goods, coins and supplies before moving on. You know you're eventually going to progress into EMA, and you'll have access to the Antiques Dealer then. Consider it a reward for "braving it". It's another thing entirely to dig in and proclaim that you intend to remain in Iron Age forever. That's where the line needs to be drawn. If they're going to remain under protection from pillaging, access to the Antiques Dealer is the sacrifice they have to make. There has to be a trade-off.