• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Antiques Dealer

housemouse

Squire
Did not work for me. I tried to sell a house in 2 hours, it was still in there now, no coins there, nothing.
Can it be that not everything is accepted?

yes, but as long as you do it or do not, there is no indication other than the time of the auction
:( meant breaking things

I don't understand.. How is this relevant to my post..? You do realize it is not an auction..? If you chose 2h timer, you will get the reward in 2h. You do not actually sell it to any player...

upload_2019-6-24_16-27-2.png

I picked 2h, so now I have to wait 1h 54 min (remaining timer) to collect it. What other indicator do you need?

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
can't choose plan go Great Monument like coliseum

Still not sure what you mean. What has this to do with the Antiques Merchant, unless you're attempting to sell it?

Well, I haven't followed those discussions very closely and I am not a lawyer so I might be completely wrong. But I do see some similarities.There have been loot boxes here, and every event there are chances of good and bad goods. And now you can exchange them for other goods. I would say there is enough similarity to be worried.

My suggestion would be if it worries you that much, do some research. And literally anything can become an addiction or obsession if someone has that personality type.

Like others have said, please consider removing the need to research Economics. I play in the Iron Age and intend to remain there and yet I have A lOT of items that I could usefully trade using this feature

The issue here is that the game is about progressing through the Ages, not camping in a single age forever. People camp there because the Iron Age offers protection from being attacked and pillaged. If an Iron Age camper wants to participate in Era-restricted things like this, they should have to give up their protection if they don't intend to progress.

zlobnyj bot

Squire
If you chose 2h timer, you will get the reward in 2h. You do not actually sell it to any player...
I picked 2h, so now I have to wait 1h 54 min (remaining timer) to collect it. What other indicator do you need?
okay. the thing break
http://prntscr.com/o5zv http://prntscr.com/o5zwum
o5zv
o5zwum

the thing broke

the thing doesn't break find 10 differences please:)
p.s. I will go to understand how the insertion of images on the forum ((((

Last edited:

Rusje

Steward
Is there a different between f.e. a terrace farm from the IA and SAM? So do you get more Trade Coins for the same builiding but from a higher age?

I like the Antiques Dealer feature, finally able to do some spring cleaning of my inventory!

I would like to suggest that rather than offer a Random BP, that you offer a specific BP form our current age or any age if you want to be generous, LOL I might be willing to buy that, but not a Random BP.

+1

DeletedUser

2 suggestions.

1. Why do you put a defined amount of coins for bid offers? Maybe we should start from zero, that way you would REALLY know the value of items you try to sell to players?

2. If we can buy FPs (but not sell FP packages - why not?) we should also have an option to buy and sell special goods, like promethium, orichalcum and ore.

And... are offers the same for ALL players at the same time or just for the defined group of 50? And other group may have other item to bid?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fdm1407

Merchant
What i don't understand is why there has to be two currencies (coins and gem stones) we already have a lot of currencies, why can't one item just cost more (or a lot more) coins then another?

DeletedUser9682

The Antique Dealer would be a great feature if it wasn't for the auctions. Betting against other players will raise the prices astronomically for the most wanted items. And probably I could only buy pointless things. Why competing with other players? Can you please make it without auctions? Thank you.

The time of 2 hours between 2 auctions is really not top ... inno will say that it is so we can see at what price was won the previous auction but we do not care to know the price. Already if the lot does not interest us we find the long time, if we can not bid any more we find the long time, if in addition we have to wait 2 hours to know which will be the following lot ... well that's what ...
In short, a catch galore.

Umbrathor

Baronet
Would it be possible to have a secondary route to unlock the Antiques Dealer (and perhaps other features that are unlocked at a specific point in the tech tree) for people who prefer to play in Iron Age?

For instance:
* All such features are unlocked if one has actively played for x amount of time (a month for instance)
* The Antiques Dealer gets unlocked when one gets an achievement of the kind: 'solved all quests for the x event'

The reason for pacing the introduction of new features is completely logical. Linking the pacing to a player's progression through the tech tree is the most logical way to implement that.

If it is not the intention to block players who choose to remain in Iron Age from certain aspects of the game, it makes sense to look for an alternative.

DeletedUser7647

I do not have access to the guy yet, but it is looking great so far.

I only got problems with the auction. The way it seems to be now, there will always be a bidding war at the end of the auction and nothing really happening before and lots of people will effectively be excluded from the bidding as they can not be active at the time or they have to bid exorbitantly beforehand to discourage everybody else from bidding at the closing time. I would rather like to see a silent auction, where all bids are confidential and the winner (player with the highest offer) has to pay the second highest offer(+1) - that would give everyone a fair chance of getting the object of desire.

EDIT: Official term for that kind of auction is "Vickrey auction" or "second-price sealed bid auction"
AND- how do we know it is not the AI making bids and raising the cost "JUST" outside your reach, like in real auctions where -no matter what they say- are people bidding for the seller?