• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Antiques Dealer

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
It would be useful to have an instant sale option instead of 2 hour minimum barter time.
An "instant sell" option for like 5 diamonds would be greatly appreciated.
The issue here is the potential of an instant buy option for Diamonds could have a significant impact on the overall balancing of the feature, unless Im misunderstanding your proposal.
It would be optimal to make a second timer - for those cases when there is an exchange, so as not to enter the antiquary several times in the absence of coins.
I'm sorry, I don't really understand what you're proposing here, can you clarify?

How to obtain gemstones?
By exchanging (breaking down) valuable items! :)

zlobnyj bot

Squire
I'm sorry, I don't really understand what you're proposing here, can you clarify?
:)
visible exchange timer for those things that break. English is not my native, so maybe I can not explain more correctly ((

just as long as there are no coins and diamonds available, the timer for updating auction prizes doesn’t really interest me)

DeletedUser

The issue here is the potential of an instant buy option for Diamonds could have a significant impact on the overall balancing of the feature, unless Im misunderstanding your proposal.
You understand correctly.
But with that said, with enough diamonds I can break every balance in the game.
While in Beta, one could try an instant sell option for some diamonds and see how it actually influences the balancing. Every inventory will be emtpy at some point...

There has been some discussion lately in various European countries where the ability to sell your online goods to others in the game is compared to (addictive) gambling. Have you thought of these discussions while designing this feature or is there a high risk that this new feature will have to removed?

There has been some discussion lately in various European countries where the ability to sell your online goods to others in the game is compared to (addictive) gambling. Have you thought of these discussions while designing this feature or is there a high risk that this new feature will have to removed?
LOL.

It's not even remotely similar..........
You don't sell anything of yours to any other players in game.

Feanor II

Baronet
I absolutely love this new feature! I have massive inventories of stuff I don't need on my Live worlds, plus adding the bidding element to it will definitely make it interesting. One fun idea you could do here (it may already be part of it) is show who you're bidding against. It creates the possibility of making deals with people, or maybe stirring some stuff up.

Quick question for @Sovereign will there be consumables like Forge Points and Goods available or is it just buildings and upgrades?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
One fun idea you could do here (it may already be part of it) is show who you're bidding against.
I think that is, what they are showing...
It creates the possibility of making deals with people, or maybe stirring some stuff up.
You mean things like "please let me have the item and I will give you 10FP"?
Interesting idea... The problem with this is, that you can not influence the third players... anybody could still snatch it away - would you pay the 10 FP to the other even though you did not get the item in the end?

Still I like my proposal of a silent auction better ;)

On a side-note: Is the bidding against players from neighborhood or the whole world?

kaymedic

Marquis
I absolutely love this new feature! I have massive inventories of stuff I don't need on my Live worlds, plus adding the bidding element to it will definitely make it interesting. One fun idea you could do here (it may already be part of it) is show who you're bidding against. It creates the possibility of making deals with people, or maybe stirring some stuff up.

Quick question for @Sovereign will there be consumables like Forge Points and Goods available or is it just buildings and upgrades?

My current offers include 10FP and a supply rush. so yes ;)

LOL.

It's not even remotely similar..........
You don't sell anything of yours to any other players in game.

Well, I haven't followed those discussions very closely and I am not a lawyer so I might be completely wrong. But I do see some similarities.There have been loot boxes here, and every event there are chances of good and bad goods. And now you can exchange them for other goods. I would say there is enough similarity to be worried.

Sovereign

You understand correctly.
But with that said, with enough diamonds I can break every balance in the game.
While in Beta, one could try an instant sell option for some diamonds and see how it actually influences the balancing. Every inventory will be emtpy at some point...
Unless I'm again misunderstanding, we're not going to add a function specifically for Beta to a new feature, as this then isn't really testing the feature as it will be on live :)

I'm not sure how this really sits within that discussion. You're exchanging stuff you don't want, which inherently has no value to you, for something which is valuable to you. I'm unsure how this is really something to consider, at least imo.

We won't show the list of all people you're bidding against, no. You can try contacting the highest bidder to ask them to negotiate a deal, I suppose, but as has been pointed out, someone else could outbid you at any moment :)

Yes, Goods and Forge points are available for purchasing in the shop.

Well, I haven't followed those discussions very closely and I am not a lawyer so I might be completely wrong. But I do see some similarities.There have been loot boxes here, and every event there are chances of good and bad goods. And now you can exchange them for other goods. I would say there is enough similarity to be worried.
These similarities you're talking about are extremely far fetched .

Edit: Also, what loot boxes are you referring to in case of FoE?

Lionhead

Baronet
Enter the Dealer. Click hand on the right to get to sell (breakdown) window. Click + to go to available items to sell (or breakdown).
Here I would very much like scrolling to work, which it doesn´t. At least not for me.

Sovereign

Enter the Dealer. Click hand on the right to get to sell (breakdown) window. Click + to go to available items to sell (or breakdown).
Here I would very much like scrolling to work, which it doesn´t. At least not for me.
Yep, already reported :)

Sovereign

Will there be a chance to make it available for IA players? What's the reason to put it into EMA?
In short, we need to at least somewhat spread out features throughout the game. Introducing people to a game feature every 30 seconds can be overwhelming. The secondary reason is, predominately speaking, this is aimed at players who have inventories full of stuff they don't want, of which most players are at least in EMA ;) Yes, we know some players stay in IA with reason, but they don't make up the majority of players.