• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
if confirm popup is active in the settings, click on buy and the confirm window will show you the amount of units it gives

by the way, after several years of collecting, a single auction will send me to zero. weird, but well .. golden upgrades have to be expensive
It didn’t show it upfront. If I’m buying multiple units in 1 box from anything in a store, it’s presterend upfront on the box how many units I buy.
And this has been since the beginning of AD and won't even be enough for a complete building. Imagine when your resources run out, the frustration you will be left with. Inno create a GB (DNSL MOMENT) that gives plenty of coins from the antiquities and gems center and in addition do the same in the castle system in the passive bonus of increased production when exchanging coins with buildings (50%) more at level 50.
Don’t worry, they’ll introduce new event buildings and temporary buildings in GE6+ for that. To sell a larger variety of bonuses.

I guess they’ve fallen behind. AI is just a tool. Whatever it comes up with must be reviewed, refined and approved by a human. It isn’t a clever short cut for brainstorming and refining the proposals into a working, functional concept. I thought other industries already blazed that trail.
This AD overhaul feels like an assay created by an AI that a student mindlessly submitted as their own work. Without reviewing and editing it first. If it was revived by a human who’ve actually played the game. It’s likely they would’ve concluded the opening bids are off and the prices in the store too.

1710407921454.png
They both have the same description. I suppose, like the manta previously on this thread, that the 13 :gems: has more units than the 5 :gems: . But how much ?

XIA*

Marquis
Selling price should be rebalanced if they keep up the high auction starting prices. I've been playing for 2 years, and selling stuff almost every day and I can maybe afford 1 auction with the coins I amassed in 2 years. LOL. Then what, another 2 years for another auction? who's gonna use this?

XIA*

Marquis
View attachment 11055
They both have the same description. I suppose, like the manta previously on this thread, that the 13 :gems: has more units than the 5 :gems: . But how much ?
hover over it and it will show you on top of the description, like "9x unit name". I can't make an effin screenshot of mine on a Lenovo laptop, it simply ignores popup windows when pressing prt scrn. Grr. But it is there, just checked in my AD.

CrashBoom

Legend
hover over it and it will show you on top of the description, like "9x unit name". I can't make an effin screenshot of mine on a Lenovo laptop, it simply ignores popup windows when pressing prt scrn. Grr. But it is there, just checked in my AD.
that came with todays update

Traveler64

Squire
Selling price should be rebalanced if they keep up the high auction starting prices. I've been playing for 2 years, and selling stuff almost every day and I can maybe afford 1 auction with the coins I amassed in 2 years. LOL. Then what, another 2 years for another auction? who's gonna use this?
Someone posted a screenshot of having 22M auction coins and 20k Gemstones. I knew a lot of old players had around that much. Inno must be aware of this and hence the huge prices. Imagine if they reduced the auction prices, how much they will be able to buy! Even at 100k a piece they would be able to get 220+ items. It will be a mega event giving as much as they would normally get in an entire year, or more.

Last edited:
Someone posted a screenshot of having 22M auction coins and 20k Gemstones. I knew a lot of old players had around that much. Inno must be aware of this and hence the huge prices. Imagine if they reduced the auction prices, how much they will be able to buy! Even at 100k a piece they would be able to get 220+ items. It will be a mega event giving as much as they would normally get in an entire year, or more.
They would only be able to buy the items for 100K if they had no other "whales" bidding against them. If the auction is fluid then the items will sell for what the market will bear. These high minimum opening bids are only going to exclude a lot of players from participating. It won't be long before the whales run out of coins at which point the auctions will slow to a crawl.

They would only be able to buy the items for 100K if they had no other "whales" bidding against them. If the auction is fluid then the items will sell for what the market will bear. These high minimum opening bids are only going to exclude a lot of players from participating. It won't be long before the whales run out of coins at which point the auctions will slow to a crawl.
And that is when they can reduce the price without the problem of giving hundred of item to a lot of coin rich player.

Can anyone confirm about buying the auction item of 1million or 2million coins and again sell in the auction to see how much it's value while selling. Is that still 4050 or 6750 or something close 60% of 1 or 2 million auction coins?

CrashBoom

Legend
Can anyone confirm about buying the auction item of 1million or 2million coins and again sell in the auction to see how much it's value while selling. Is that still 4050 or 6750 or something close 60% of 1 or 2 million auction coins?

the system sure doesn't make a difference between the same item won and bought from the dealer

golden orrery golden kit: 1220 /2h and 1820 /24h

pic.jpg

They just need to introduce it as dinamic initial pricing based on participation in previous auction.
A better use of dynamic pricing would be to start the minimums out lower to get some activity then raise them for subsequent auctions based on the results of the previous auction. A few player may get "bargains" but it would be a heck of a lot better than having everyone sit on the bench and refuse to place the first bid.

Last edited:

RKinG

Squire
Jumpin Shroom = 621 044

the beginning of the auction is always very low 10% of the value of the item sold

Attachments

• AD jump 2024-03-14 .jpg
    AD jump 2024-03-14 .jpg
    24 KB · Views: 30
Last edited: