• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

We've had the AD for over a month now, did we actually get any changes because we're still getting the shop swamped with nonsense and 1M+ starting bids and no winners. You'd think after this amount of time something would have happened.

My problem with the shop swamped with nonsense is that you're only limited to those items; the solution should be a dedicated slot to units, fp, medals/bp, consumable, and then random upgrades/buildings. An upgrade to this would be allowing the user to pick the quantity they want to purchase. Obviously users can only spend so many gems and are limited to how many gems they can make from their inventory.

My other problem is that it costs more gems to buy a higher amount than the lower amount - shouldn't I be saving gems by using more and buying more? 50FP costs 28 gems (1.7 fp/gem) while the 1000FP costs 550 gems (1.8 fp/gem). The ratio is way too high anyway because I can just go fight gbg or collect on my city to get 1000FP for free without spending gems. I'm not sure if the ratio is different in other ages, but FP (and pretty much everything else except goods) is worth more in the early ages but worth less in the later ages. Maybe this is fine in EMA when 1000fp can jump you up a few ages or get your ark up a few levels, but certainly not down the line.

angelgail

Baronet
i cant win any bids in live so i get from shelf wont be any need when this gose to live worlds .
an not got enough any thing in beta to even start

Selected

Farmer
Only possitiv with these to HIGH starting bid, is that if you has that much money and feel ready to spend it, you propably win wery easy because there were no other to bid in the auction.

Are we seeing Inno, and the Inno game Antique Dealer getting to gready?

Now this is a Digital fantasy world the AD could have an endles amount of buildings kit and stuff.

If it was in real life he propably had to lower the starting bid to get any customers or to get anything sold.

Maby AI will generat a Second Hand Boutique to conqure the AD,
at least it could AID the few players that still active if the game continue to breake down.

No, better up AD, a rebalance was needed, but if he don't want a bigger shop or more active auction at the same time, at least let the interesting parts stay in the shop, not only crap for Jewels.

I can't remember any example when i bought for 200 000 :tradecoin:as it easy run up to.

What the rebalance of IE will give i don't dare to think about if it goes in the same way.
Hopefuly it at least give a possibility to get thing you can sell to the dealer for the same amount of money he start an auction.

Or will the German Low price store enter the game an have a "LIDL" lower priced offers.

Or will the customers just leave, so the Antique Dealer will end up in just... an Antique, Dealer!

1713892993996.png

I can't even tell which army section these are for, some are for GBG, some are GE, some are for QI but theres no way to know that without reading the descriptions of each one (????) Where did the little icons go.

angelgail

Baronet
View attachment 11217

I can't even tell which army section these are for, some are for GBG, some are GE, some are for QI but theres no way to know that without reading the descriptions of each one (????) Where did the little icons go.
dont matter just sell them ,dont have time to stop in gbg to get another one when they run out ,same for ge an qi have to stop go to city look them up in inventory then select it then go back to were you were

Matteozzzo

Squire
View attachment 11217

They should stop calling them "Attack for Defending Army" and so on. They should simplify and call them "Blue attack for QI", "Red defense for GBG", "Blue defense for GE" and so on.

The Babelus

Steward
if you need coins
sell the new boosts
325k for 400% GE boost

View attachment 11216
Well they have fixed that quite fast. It seems like for new interesting rewards in auctions, there is similar overflow bug. I thin 1.5 half milion starting bid price is high almost for everyone. Fur sure there exist players with 10+ mio coins, however there is few of them in the worlds and it would be enough only for few of them. 1.2 or 1.5 milion for ordinay chocolate factory selection kit must be a bug.
Has to repeat question of other players... Does anyone even from Inno read this thread? :)

Thunderdome

Emperor
I had started to sell those a few days back with the 2day selection. Thinking I was going to get a couple of mil (6-7) for the stuff, I had to cancel it because of Inno's little "fix" that shows chump change/toddler allowances instead. It was sensible to help the majority with these ridiculous starting bids to be more competitive. However, I keep forgetting that Inno is always 1 step forward and 3 steps backwards in everything they do.

PS, I got a nasty gram the other day for insulting them... they need to realize that the players are insulted much more than their little egos.