• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Reported to Developers: Antiques Dealer not opening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramirez K.

Farmer
Can't believe it takes so long on a beta server, what's the use of testing things if you can't access them? Granted, it's not a vital function but it does impact the game...

Same here. Their unpaid student designers will be off home on their Easter holidays. So hopefully will get round to this once they have returned to college

I have different issues in the AD. I could open but
- The trading site was looking weird (wrong and to big icons of the trading goods)
- I had/have to double klick all actions
- the trading site after having added the goods is empty and cant be cancelled nor finished (see attachement)
1711927302809.png
Edit: now after the time run out, I can not even open the AD

Last edited:

Willy.

Farmer
Work Around:
The Antiques Dealer opens on mobile. I play on PC and switch to mobile to open the Antiques Dealer.

Thunderbummy

Marquis
This is typical poor customer service from Inno Games. The AD has been broken for days, reported by customers and followed by zero action from Inno staff who clearly care not one iota for their customers - holidays are obviously more important than customers. Disgraceful but not in the least surprising. One of the many reasons that I refuse to pay to play this game.

This is typical poor customer service from Inno Games. The AD has been broken for days, reported by customers and followed by zero action from Inno staff who clearly care not one iota for their customers - holidays are obviously more important than customers. Disgraceful but not in the least surprising. One of the many reasons that I refuse to pay to play this game.
Small details. Between when the bug was reported and now there were a total of 0 (ZERO) business days.
Still not a good service, but in the end this is beta. It would matter only if the bug reach live after it was fixed on beta (like some of the bugs on QI).

Small details. Between when the bug was reported and now there were a total of 0 (ZERO) business days.
Still not a good service, but in the end this is beta. It would matter only if the bug reach live after it was fixed on beta (like some of the bugs on QI).
Then they shouldnt schedule changes before such a big holiday season. No matter folks should have their free days... I complain installing something when no service is available

SamSpade

Farmer
Same here on PC. Fortunately, as mentioned earlier, we can resolve the situation by accessing the antiques dealer from a mobile. This allows us to wait for the correction.

Status
Not open for further replies.