• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Anniversary Event Statistics and Report (To Whom It May Concern)

AllamHRK

Baronet
After 4-5 months already seeing the investment getting devalued by something way better seems to me as a bad strategy long term. Since it creates the thought: why would I invest now in this while in less than half a year it's getting outperformed by a lot anyways? I'll keep my money in the pocket and go to spend it elsewhere.
Said it all.

I think I would call this Fomoitf (Fear of missing out in the future) :D

I bought the event pass on my main because I'm banking on them not continuing the power creep/sprint.
Want to bet $15 on it? :p

I am glad that the data served someone else besides my friend and me.

Yes, it is a possibility, initially that was the objective. I will be producing an average of 45 shards of the tower selection kit per day, i.e. something like a +1 Phantom Tower every 25 days (approximately), reaching 24 buildings by next year's event where several could be acquired other buildings in the daily special.

But, in practice it ends up leading to some problems, because the game is more and more detailed, we have fragments for almost everything, several different buildings produce useful resources, not to mention the main one, perhaps, the ghost tower does not offer population or happiness, so if you need to build buildings in the city being in the last era, it may have some difficulty, including to do missions from other events. Anyway, I won't go any further, in short there are other details to consider before filling the city with just ghost towers, possibly leaving some space for other buildings.

Also considering the current situation in the game and events, which I described above, with all the "little surprises" from InnoGames in events, it gets pretty disheartening to do events. I miss the events back in 2013~2015, the buildings might not be as good as they are today, but somehow it was much more enjoyable to play events, I remember hanging out with friends having fun in the global chat while doing the missions and in the day to get the daily special (SoK lol), anyway, it could just be nostalgia... but today it feels like everything is much worse.
I started playing in 2015 at the Easter Event. I loved it and many of the following events. They aren't as fun anymore and it's sad.

Hello.

Halfway through the Anniversary Event, a friend asked me to record the event stats and pass it on to him, and I helped him out. Now I decided to share it here too for anyone else who might be interested...

Important
* The strategy of making as many plates as possible every day was used up to the limit of 4 resets;

* The numbers below are based on a statistic of 71 samples (Sample = 1,990 pack purchased and spent). In total there were 141 packages, but I started logging halfway through, so the statistic is about 71.

Plate Statistics
> Average Progress in Plates/Package (breaking glass): 95.7
> Average Keys/Package: 72.9

Key Conversion in Progress

View attachment 9472

In total there were about 8,000 keys accumulated, and using the strategy of spending them prioritizing the balance between keys so as not to have missing/extra keys, we arrived at the following...

> Average Key Conversion Factor in Progress: 1.36

Net Result per Package

With an average conversion factor (1.36) of keys, we arrive at the following result per package...

Board Generated Progress: 95.7 + Board Generated Keys: (72.9 * 1.36): 99.14 = Average Total Progress Per Pack: 194.8

View attachment 9473

The numbers can be validated by my total event progress, which considering the average progress/package is very close to the final value.

PS. It's not the exact amount because, as I said, I recorded the statistics from halfway through the event, half of the packages spent (71/141), in addition there are also the 10,500 free energies of the event + incidents, which is why the average (194.8 ) might be slightly better. However, I believe that you can get a good idea of the yield of diamonds in this event from this.

Results

15 Key Master Workshop;
View attachment 9476

9.3 Phantom Tower of Conjunction;
View attachment 9475

Personal Report About the Event and About InnoGames Events

Analyzing the event and the buildings given the current reality of the game, I decided to spend a good part of the diamonds I had, but again I was surprised halfway through... this being probably the last event (for me), as it no longer has conditions .

What happened to me was that...

1st Point: After passing the 20,000 mark of progress, the boards that previously had a spawn of about 15.7% of level 1 blocks, went to 43.9%, that is, almost half of the blocks were level 1 , which is much worse for those who need to clear all the tiles, as you obviously can't combine larger blocks to get smaller blocks than 1 like you can with larger blocks. That is, it makes you spend incredibly more.

PS. And before you say it, I know that there may be a balancing factor involved here, to avoid abuse, which logically could be overlooked if that's all it was and InnoGames made it clear. But for the 2nd point there are no justifications...

2nd Point: In addition, there was a "bug" or trick (I cannot say for sure) where in 34.7% of the plates made (cleaned) above the 20,000 mark of progress, it was stuck in the last block, having to spend up to more than 1 pack of 820 energy just get that last pack. And before you think, the reset value was already at 640, that is, too expensive to compensate (at least that's what I thought, if I had known I would have paid).

I mean, what are the chances of that happening that many times? You spend up to 1,000 energy, fill 3 spawn tiles and not get 1 single tile out of the one you need? Obviously it's either by design or a bug, either way to InnoGames' demerit.

PS. Remembering that I observed this after passing the 20 thousand progress mark, ok? Prior to that point the event was apparently normal.

And this isn't the first time something like this has happened...

3 years ago I spent around 120K diamonds on the 2020 FoE Soccer Cup Event, to get the best team possible, and I did this only to find out later, that InnoGames had added a bot mechanic to the event, where there would always be a bot more stronger than you, no matter how much you spend. Today this is public knowledge and it is not a problem, but at the time until that moment it did not exist, and the main thing, at no time did InnoGames bother to inform something so important to the public, there was no mention in the announcement of the event or anywhere that worked that way, and it was something that made a total difference in performance and spending at the event. If I had known this detail at the time, I certainly wouldn't have spent all that, but since InnoGames omitted this information, and hid this mechanic from bots, I had to find it out the hard way... spending 120K of diamonds for nothing.

And now again something similar happens... according to the advertisement, interface, gameplay, numbers and mechanics, everything leads you to believe that if you invest in the event you will have a certain performance, but as you advance things change and you get screwed. some way.

In short, the point is... it seems that InnoGames likes to rip off players, even players who spend on the game in some way, whether it's a premium pass, diamonds or both, I mean... you spend it to make something better , but it actually gets worse (proportionately) and in the end you get screwed one way or another.

What's the point of that? InnoGames is the first dev I've seen to screw their players in this way, even the paying ones who maintain the game. Do you see a happy ending for a developer like that? I honestly don't...

PS. And before you say that maintaining a level of difficulty in the game and balance is important, I already say that I completely agree. However, in my opinion there is a big difference between maintaining a good balance and difficulty level on something, which encourages players to challenge and keeps it interesting.... and blatantly screwing players over, probably in order to monetize it more. And look I'm not saying you have to change something within the game, it could be everything the way it is (with all these gotchas), but they could at least inform the players about it, to be fair at least, something like...

"This is how the event works (completely), want to spend? Spend, but be aware of the conditions."

Would that be asking too much?

Conclusion...

Anyway, for those who may be interested, this was just a report and my opinion... I spent 280K diamonds on this anniversary event + premium pass, the buildings are great (point for Inno), but due to the recurring sluts, the conclusion for me it's just not worth it anymore.

So, I no longer intend to buy the premium pass at events, nor spend diamonds, at least not in large quantities...
(Maximum to complete the building more easily if the case).

And currently I farm an average of 1,500 diamonds a day, but honestly I prefer to leave them standing in the accumulating account, instead of spending my time using them in events to end up throwing a good part of them in the trash, and just stressing out with the "surprises" " at InnoGames.

Well, regardless of whether you agree or disagree, if you've read this far... thanks for your time.

"Insatiable greed is one of the sad phenomena that hasten man's self-destruction." - Somebody
I`ve spend almost the same amount, noticed what you mentioned, made my conclusions and took my decisions.
The greed will make loose a lot of money fore someone.
That`s sure!

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Hello.

Halfway through the Anniversary Event, a friend asked me to record the event stats and pass it on to him, and I helped him out. Now I decided to share it here too for anyone else who might be interested...

Important
* The strategy of making as many plates as possible every day was used up to the limit of 4 resets;

* The numbers below are based on a statistic of 71 samples (Sample = 1,990 pack purchased and spent). In total there were 141 packages, but I started logging halfway through, so the statistic is about 71.

Plate Statistics
> Average Progress in Plates/Package (breaking glass): 95.7
> Average Keys/Package: 72.9

Key Conversion in Progress

View attachment 9472

In total there were about 8,000 keys accumulated, and using the strategy of spending them prioritizing the balance between keys so as not to have missing/extra keys, we arrived at the following...

> Average Key Conversion Factor in Progress: 1.36

Net Result per Package

With an average conversion factor (1.36) of keys, we arrive at the following result per package...

Board Generated Progress: 95.7 + Board Generated Keys: (72.9 * 1.36): 99.14 = Average Total Progress Per Pack: 194.8

View attachment 9473

The numbers can be validated by my total event progress, which considering the average progress/package is very close to the final value.

PS. It's not the exact amount because, as I said, I recorded the statistics from halfway through the event, half of the packages spent (71/141), in addition there are also the 10,500 free energies of the event + incidents, which is why the average (194.8 ) might be slightly better. However, I believe that you can get a good idea of the yield of diamonds in this event from this.

Results

15 Key Master Workshop;
View attachment 9476

9.3 Phantom Tower of Conjunction;
View attachment 9475

Personal Report About the Event and About InnoGames Events

Analyzing the event and the buildings given the current reality of the game, I decided to spend a good part of the diamonds I had, but again I was surprised halfway through... this being probably the last event (for me), as it no longer has conditions .

What happened to me was that...

1st Point: After passing the 20,000 mark of progress, the boards that previously had a spawn of about 15.7% of level 1 blocks, went to 43.9%, that is, almost half of the blocks were level 1 , which is much worse for those who need to clear all the tiles, as you obviously can't combine larger blocks to get smaller blocks than 1 like you can with larger blocks. That is, it makes you spend incredibly more.

PS. And before you say it, I know that there may be a balancing factor involved here, to avoid abuse, which logically could be overlooked if that's all it was and InnoGames made it clear. But for the 2nd point there are no justifications...

2nd Point: In addition, there was a "bug" or trick (I cannot say for sure) where in 34.7% of the plates made (cleaned) above the 20,000 mark of progress, it was stuck in the last block, having to spend up to more than 1 pack of 820 energy just get that last pack. And before you think, the reset value was already at 640, that is, too expensive to compensate (at least that's what I thought, if I had known I would have paid).

I mean, what are the chances of that happening that many times? You spend up to 1,000 energy, fill 3 spawn tiles and not get 1 single tile out of the one you need? Obviously it's either by design or a bug, either way to InnoGames' demerit.

PS. Remembering that I observed this after passing the 20 thousand progress mark, ok? Prior to that point the event was apparently normal.

And this isn't the first time something like this has happened...

3 years ago I spent around 120K diamonds on the 2020 FoE Soccer Cup Event, to get the best team possible, and I did this only to find out later, that InnoGames had added a bot mechanic to the event, where there would always be a bot more stronger than you, no matter how much you spend. Today this is public knowledge and it is not a problem, but at the time until that moment it did not exist, and the main thing, at no time did InnoGames bother to inform something so important to the public, there was no mention in the announcement of the event or anywhere that worked that way, and it was something that made a total difference in performance and spending at the event. If I had known this detail at the time, I certainly wouldn't have spent all that, but since InnoGames omitted this information, and hid this mechanic from bots, I had to find it out the hard way... spending 120K of diamonds for nothing.

And now again something similar happens... according to the advertisement, interface, gameplay, numbers and mechanics, everything leads you to believe that if you invest in the event you will have a certain performance, but as you advance things change and you get screwed. some way.

In short, the point is... it seems that InnoGames likes to rip off players, even players who spend on the game in some way, whether it's a premium pass, diamonds or both, I mean... you spend it to make something better , but it actually gets worse (proportionately) and in the end you get screwed one way or another.

What's the point of that? InnoGames is the first dev I've seen to screw their players in this way, even the paying ones who maintain the game. Do you see a happy ending for a developer like that? I honestly don't...

PS. And before you say that maintaining a level of difficulty in the game and balance is important, I already say that I completely agree. However, in my opinion there is a big difference between maintaining a good balance and difficulty level on something, which encourages players to challenge and keeps it interesting.... and blatantly screwing players over, probably in order to monetize it more. And look I'm not saying you have to change something within the game, it could be everything the way it is (with all these gotchas), but they could at least inform the players about it, to be fair at least, something like...

"This is how the event works (completely), want to spend? Spend, but be aware of the conditions."

Would that be asking too much?

Conclusion...

Anyway, for those who may be interested, this was just a report and my opinion... I spent 280K diamonds on this anniversary event + premium pass, the buildings are great (point for Inno), but due to the recurring sluts, the conclusion for me it's just not worth it anymore.

So, I no longer intend to buy the premium pass at events, nor spend diamonds, at least not in large quantities...
(Maximum to complete the building more easily if the case).

And currently I farm an average of 1,500 diamonds a day, but honestly I prefer to leave them standing in the accumulating account, instead of spending my time using them in events to end up throwing a good part of them in the trash, and just stressing out with the "surprises" " at InnoGames.

Well, regardless of whether you agree or disagree, if you've read this far... thanks for your time.

"Insatiable greed is one of the sad phenomena that hasten man's self-destruction." - Somebody
Quit curious if anyone would come foreword with such extensive and well written report about swinter23.