• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Yes I agree this anniversary event will be epic when it goes live and it needs to be memorialized with a Dev portrait! Who will volunteer to be the lucky dev?
Aren't many of the portraits based off devs already I thought? Or maybe that was just a rumor? I know that if I was in the art department, I would make custom avatars to look like me :p

-Alin-

Emperor
Screenshot_20230307-022348-452.png

+7000 diamonds spent+ 13 euro the pass ...
If the nerf wasn't around should have easily reached 10000 progress ...

Nearly 3 Phantom towers(- 2 levels, in few days I will have them) ...
4 fully levelled and a level 2 workshop after the end of the event (from gold league reward)
7 kits for pirate hideout( got before the buff of 24% of chests).
6 kits for governor villa
21 kits for mountain reserve
4 special buildings production got in the last days from dailies and a sleigh builder iirc.

At least for beta was ok, for live will be a hated event mostly, because of the minigame.

I got to level 9 of the building, but in the upcoming event prices I'll get a level 1 building before I get my last upgrade, and if I got one more after that I'd get the golden upgrade. (???)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I got to level 9 of the building, but in the upcoming event prices I'll get a level 1 building before I get my last upgrade, and if I got one more after that I'd get the golden upgrade. (???)
Yes, that's how the line is setup this time. The golden upgrade comes just as you needed it positioned like it was another regular upgrade, but it's special :p

Jubilee

Merchant
It took ages to work out what to do to play this game. Stuffed up a few times. Almost RESET with Keys on the board. You need a "Do you really want to RESET" warning with a click Yes button to continue or Exit button for No.
I got far more Orange keys I have a over one hundred left but no blue or green. So the imbalance means I spent a lot of time & resources getting these keys but they will not give me anything (it's annoying).
Well I can say I will certainly miss all the extra Military Units when the event is over. Very generous in goods, coins & supplies as well. So no complaints there. Oh & love the Event Special Building. Well if you don't give us anything new from time to time we complain, give us something really different we complain. LOL no win situation. It was good & with a few adjustments will do well when released. Cheers

kimi2

Farmer
I have been playing the game for many years, but this event was great. I enjoyed it immensely and the prizes in the chests (BP) were enormously helpful for me.
The golden event building is fantastic. Thanks FoE... :)

Beta King

Viceroy
Yes, that's how the line is setup this time. The golden upgrade comes just as you needed it positioned like it was another regular upgrade, but it's special :p
I think out of the kindness of Inno's heart they should move the golden upgrade from the 3750 mark back to the 3000 spot since that is where you actually need it instead of getting the base and first level of the next building before finishing the first one.

nice2haveu

Baronet
If I was the dev team head, could have argued to keep the golden upgrade kit in the premium pass with key master upgrade kit only and replace golden upgrade kit in the non-premium event progress timeline with fragments of keymaster workshop and made the board with 1/1/1/1 (with heavy heart since heart expects 1/2/3/4) but chest category to be handled with max of 6 keys, no 9 keys on any chest.
my classification of chest is very simple,
bronze chest two variants, one is 6 keys and second one is 3keys and 3 keys of two gems (randomly)
silver chest two variant, one is 6 keys 6 keys(two gems), second one is 3k 3k 6k(three gems)
gold chest two variant, one is 3k 6k 6k(18atom) second one is 6k 6k 6k(23atom)

so the concept I could have made is, whoever reaches 5500 with premium pass, gets golden upgrade kit and in non-premium pass fragments for one key master level1 will be fully achieved and also two upgrade kits of key master obtained through premium pass by reaching 5500. These will not create any imbalance and keep the fun in the game too.

@Juber, kindly request the dev's to rethink on the balance applied.
There are better alternatives available and still not making the change is somewhat hurting.
Give some happy news, current one is nowhere nearer to have any fun to call as a "celebration event"!!

Ironrooster

Baronet
With no diamonds spent I have 2 Golden upgrades, 18 regular upgrades, and 3 level 1's. Enough for 2 buildings.

I also have 20 keys which I cannot use because 16 are red.

I am in the Gold league with 8713 progress points probably because I spent everything I had accumulated right before the major nerfing.