• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: All city buildings gone after todays update

DeletedUser7205

Ditto & it speaks volumes about the quality of Innos internal processes, assuming they have any, that something this significant can actually make it onto beta server in the 1st place. Very very poor, but not in the least surprising.

DeletedUser7467

:eek: Mine also gone but I have population and they are angry!

Captura de ecrã 2017-03-30, às 08.43.57.png

DeletedUser4229

fortunately it is on Beta and not Live servers.
As Information Manager I know this can sometimes happen. Something works on Developmentserver, on Testserver and then suddenly on the Acceptance server it goes blank ...
You bet they are working very hard in Germany right now ...

DeletedUser8095

Got the same problem...all buildings included Mayor House gone, citizens angry but no items in inventory missing

DeletedUser8061

fortunately it is on Beta and not Live servers.
As Information Manager I know this can sometimes happen. Something works on Developmentserver, on Testserver and then suddenly on the Acceptance server it goes blank ...
You bet they are working very hard in Germany right now ...
I just hope their servers have not been hacked. I can't imagine what would happen if everyone would lose all their buildings and GBs...
Updated: Saw the comment about the App and went to check it. Hopefully, everything is still there, that's a relief.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7673

app works fine told some guildmembers - so only browser not working
but why then some happines going ? seens like thats building etc. all destroyed ?

i know my english isnt good :p

DeletedUser8061

app works fine told some guildmembers - so only browser not working
but why then some happines going ? seens like thats building etc. all destroyed ?
I can assure you, buildings are safe. I play on browser, but checked in the app. They are still there, though browser doesn't show them at all.

DeletedUser6837

If you have forge points you want to put into your gbs, you can still get to your gbs by clicking on the gb icon on the social bar.

DeletedUser8096

Same problem here.

I'm in Sicily already, but I do prefer playing with FoE.

1.99.26141509cb (30.03.2017 8:31), Chaim (84757), zz1, en_US, WIN 20,0,0,306, Windows 7, Chrome/47.0.2526.73, 1920x1105, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)