• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: All city buildings gone after todays update

DeletedUser6837

Reproduction Steps:
1. Log into game on PC
2. Look at empty city

Issue Description (10/10):

After the morning update today I can no longer see any buildings in my city, including no city hall. The population also shows as 0.

Some building images in the build view are also missing.

Player: amaurice
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser Version: Chrome/56.0.2924.87
Viewport Size: 1696x905

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

Attachments

• missing_buildings.jpg
    missing_buildings.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 15

DeletedUser7743

Same here, nothing in my city anymore. Also, before everything disappeared, the game often stopped working all of sudden, sometimes even in the middle of battles. Happened like 10 times in a row last night.

Mikekun

Farmer
My cit are gone, I'm don't know what happend. This is temporery or longer bug. We need answer from administraion.

DeletedUser5429

Same thing here, and the same when I vist any city (neighbours, friends...).
Clearing, cache, logging out then in changes nothing.

Pafton

Viceroy
Seriously!? What is this devs? Completely unexpected from you all.
Population gone, city in revolt. (kinda reminds me of the time when Ragu was leading a coup d'etat.)

Same experience - all the city gone. Inn is gone, too.

Seems to be an issue only in the browser - at least so far the city is still there in the Android app, also after the app updated itself.

DeletedUser8061

Agree that it may be connected to yesterday's neverending "shield" which appeared, for me, mostly during Aid, loading Events window or the Market. And during the GE negotiations. But refreshing page helped those times.