• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Aid Button

DeletedUser5975

If you work by aid button, I'm afraid there is no blueprint :(

DeletedUser

I can also confirm that the BP's still come when using the AID Button.

DeletedUser

Please don't split the Aid-Tool in any way. I reduced my cultural buildings so I need polishing AND motivation! I'm fine the way it is. Quest buildings all motivated.

RedRed

Viceroy
Just to know. Description of prioritized buildings now is different here and in national servers. Here there is a list of 3 buildings, while the live description is "Buildings ... that trigger an additional effect when motivated/polished" (so this should include the Witch Doctor but not the Tiger's Den, while the 2nd effect is always active).
What's the implemented - and thus correct - version?

Last edited:

DeletedUser4379

I have seen no discussion regarding Fan Shop. While not a trigger-additional-effect type building, it does give happiness and supplies, doubled when motivated. Good value, less cost (space/population) when compared to similar age buildings.

Shouldn't this little hummer be somewhere in the mix?

DeletedUser1264

Just to know. Description of prioritized buildings now is different here and in national servers. Here there is a list of 3 buildings, while the live description is "Buildings ... that trigger an additional effect when motivated/polished" (so this should include the Witch Doctor but not the Tiger's Den, while the 2nd effect is always active).

We've been told the only 3 prioritized buildings are Shrines, Oases and Tigers' Dens. I've asked repeatedly why the Tigers' Den and not the Witch Doctor. The answer seems to be to insist the Tigers' Dens are high value or some doody like that. I'm convinced they simply forgot which of the two has a second function when mo-po'd and now they're too stuffy to admit it.

The whole aid gizmo is completely thoughtless. "The point is to make it fast, but we don't want you to use it so we make it act like a dumdum." Right.

DeletedUser2752

As mink mentioned, it is the latter statement. We originally gave that description at first as well, but we reworded it just to give the most accurate description that we could.

I have seen no discussion regarding Fan Shop. While not a trigger-additional-effect type building, it does give happiness and supplies, doubled when motivated. Good value, less cost (space/population) when compared to similar age buildings.

Shouldn't this little hummer be somewhere in the mix?
I can't tell if that question is an actual question or a suggestion, but the answer is currently no. There are only three types of buildings that are prioritized first: the Shrine of Knowledge, the Tiger's Den, and the Oasis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4381

We've been told the only 3 prioritized buildings are Shrines, Oases and Tigers' Dens. I've asked repeatedly why the Tigers' Den and not the Witch Doctor. The answer seems to be to insist the Tigers' Dens are high value or some doody like that. I'm convinced they simply forgot which of the two has a second function when mo-po'd and now they're too stuffy to admit it.

The whole aid gizmo is completely thoughtless. "The point is to make it fast, but we don't want you to use it so we make it act like a dumdum." Right.

You aren't the only one, my dear mink. (I don't get the animation for the Tiger's Den anyway, because I turned all that stuff off.)

DeletedUser

in all nine worlds i went in everyone of my clan members was complaining about same thing with the aid button it polishes 1by 1 s which I noticed myself all my flowers an bushes in every world were polished while houses an supplies were not

DeletedUser

update 1.41

we still polish trees

but at least now we get a message what we have done in the other city :eek:

DeletedUser

Well I am still using it an will continue too, I just removed all 1 by 1 's an replaced with roads, to many worlds not too , while my clan(s) complain just told them to do same or kick me out I love it

DeletedUser5792

Please, would be he possible to improve the functioning of the social bar, in the form of a picture (see attachment) with possibilities of classification for example. Indeed, the social bar is badly placed below, and the icons of visit are far too small. It is tiring in the long run. Thank you for your attention. Cordially

Attachments

• AMIS PIXEL.JPG
    AMIS PIXEL.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 19