• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Abandoned Asylum golden upgrade

Fire Lord

Squire
Reason
It adds variety. If you have the abbey or the windmill and not the other, it allows the opportunity to shoot for the upgrade that fits your city. This will help more people spend money in-game and create more event participation. I notice far more duplicate abandoned asylums than tarot card readers in cities, and it drums up interest to build more buildings if they only have one of the previous event buildings.
Details
It would simply be a more powerful upgrade to rejuvenate an older building, and encourage new players to get the new golden upgrade and old players to upgrade their buildings.
Balance
Developer specific
Abuse Prevention
None
Summary
I prefer the concept of variety for golden upgrades in events. It makes more than one specific building valuable in each event and adds both variety and interest. I personally play an event more if I'm hunting for both Athlon and Windmill upgrades instead of just Tavern for fellowship or Mill for Fall.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
yes
Like the soccer event, it would be a second golden upgrade to add to the event.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I suppose it would be a new item. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets taken down, or at least not implemented. I do think it would be a balanced addition to the game at least. If anyone cares to weigh in, I'd like to see if it would drum up enough interest to get somewhere.
Even if we could ask for it, it's probably way too late for this year. (decision making, new art assets, etc when halloween event should be hitting beta "soon")

Zio Dyhos

Farmer
For this year it seems difficult for this improvement, but for next year maybe it will. If not, it is best that they be replaced by new buildings as they will become obsolete.