• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: 502 Bad Gateway

• Thread starter DeletedUser1279
  • Start date

DeletedUser1279

I cannot get into the zz1 at all; I get a 502 Bad Gateway page. My computer is completely up-to-date, I use chrome, latest version.

DeletedUser4228

I cant log back in either... I don't get the bad gateway error... I just get a reset of the login screen every time

DeletedUser4254

Same thing happening to me ...got a JSON error while playing and now can't login ....

RedRed

Viceroy
Yeah, the 504 bad gateway comes when you use the direct link (from bookmarks), probably the server is under unannounced maintenance :p

DeletedUser4228

'logging in to this world is not currently possible. Please try again later'

:(

DeletedUser4040

we need to wait my friends....the team is working on it.

DeletedUser4228

Hopefully this one will be fixed in minutes/hours and not days...nothing to do but check back later and see.

DeletedUser4273

Was lucky to get FoE start-up screen seconds ago... but it stopped with "Server Error" status :(

Amy Steele

Regent
You were very lucky! I still can't get the loading page up - and I set my 2 EN worlds on 24 hour runs today to focus on ZZ! :rolleyes:

Yayyy!! back in now :D

Or I was - tried to click on my messages and now I got the 502 error again :(

Last edited: