• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [37614] Battle results in internal error

RedRed

Viceroy
Same here, even in continental map. You have to set units from army management before any battle, otherwise the infamous internal error appears.

DeletedUser7028

nope...my problem not is so easy.....i cannot playing the game a lot...im totaly locked in the page combat retreat or continue combat..... and any chose the game refresh page and come back at the same step.....if i can play the game without combat for me is ok.....but up to now i cannot enter in the game at all

DeletedUser

Possible workaround (sorry, only for those not in the infinte loop :-():
Open army management and remove all units.
Close army managment
Reopen army management
Set up your team completely
Close army management.
Start your fight.

You may not be able to complete a two wave fight manually

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7028

guys......break our battle and give possibility to enter in the village.....also without fight.....but leave us possibility do harvester and mange the village!! come on!!!

DeletedUser

Another effect: Sometimes unit factories show a ready for production icon and a missing unit, if you open it. Activating the production leeds to an internal error. After restart the missing unit is back again. Seems to be a unit, that has been previously added to the fight team.

DeletedUser7666

Reproduction Steps:
1. Click on Army Management
2. Make a change (even as little as removing one.
3. Click OK
4. Internal error. Kicked out to city.

Andi47

Overlord
Same - endless loop - internal error - go back into game puts you back in battle - try kill last unit - internal error. Log out and back in - puts you back to battle screen - whether you click retreat or continue battle you can't escape the loop - internal error - hey ho....

Looks like the worst case of a critical error, urgent hotfix needed!

DeletedUser6641

this bug is stopping me taking part in the fall event, and I have my doubts as to whether Inno will make good on the quest rewards I miss out on

DeletedUser7661

Same here, even in continental map. You have to set units from army management before any battle, otherwise the infamous internal error appears.

Tried that after I read your post. But, alas, no go. I still get the internal error message from the army management screen (entered into from the main screen, not the map screen). Then the goes black and has to reload the splash screen. :-(

DeletedUser4953

After reading the thread I have to say I have the same issue, and no work-around works.
It's rather irritating because I'm behind on event quest and of course the quest I am on is the one where I have to fight to either win a sector or plunder 4 cities.

DeletedUser7375

I even tried just moving my units around to let the AI win but when it got to my last unit and AI tried to kill it - up popped the error message. I recall we had a similar issue with being unable to kill last unit and being stuck in battle screen some time ago so it seems to be an issue - or a variation of it - that we've suffered before. Meanwhile I and others are effectively locked out of game - can't access city, can't do pvp, quests, collect goods fp's etc etc. This is becoming tedious ( not my first choice of a word )

DeletedUser7669

Only opening and closing the army management, without any changes in the army, does not cause the internal error. For the error to occur you need to make a change in the army.

DeletedUser7028

guys....there is a serius problem that have to think....somebody can play game...somebody cannot enter.....so who can play game che negotiating jungle.....and make other think......who cannot play cannot do nothing.....so....my guilld can lose 1st place that....o other thinghs.....
i hope you thinking about.......