• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [37614] Battle results in internal error

DeletedUser

Reproduction Steps:
1. Try to fight in GE or against neighbours
2. Internal error

Issue Description (10/10):

Player: Baltix
World: ZZ1
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser Version: Chrome

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

P.S.: Thread title should be ... fight ... instead of ... find ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Same happens, if open Army management and click OK after doing changes.

Oops - too late ;-)

DeletedUser4295

Yes, I get this error as well. I'm trying to complete encounter #39 in the Guild Expedition. Each time I get to the final kill of the first battle I get the same error and the fight does not complete (and I lose an attempt).

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
In Altrix's case he mentions it happens with battles too.

Please list specifically what you're doing, especially with units, so that we can ensure no issue goes unreported. Thank you.

DeletedUser7634

Reproduction Steps:
1. Click on sector to fight
2. Put some units back to stack and / or put some in for the fight
3. Click on attack
4. Internal error

It is working, if you do NOT change the selected army in any way.

Edit: also an internal error, if you try to change the army by using the army management. Tried this as workaround :-/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Same here: I can attack neighbours, if I do not change the current army. As some units are damaged, I would always want to exchange some units.
Current army were two Railguns and 5 rogues, one of that damaged. I did not try to heal it, only wanted to exchange it, replace one Railgun with a hero and add anothor rogue to make the team complete

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Tnx for the info - issue with replacing units in attacking army has been reported. If you get an error under other conditions please do let us know.

DeletedUser4295

Well my issue is similar, but slightly different. You may wish to transfer this to another thread ..?

Reproduction Steps: (I tried this twice, and it happened both times)
1. Start encounter #39 in Guild Expedition, with 1 Surrogate Soldier and 7 Rogues in your army.
2. Fight the first battle (I did it manually) until you are left with one kill to go.
3. Click on the last enemy unit to kill it.
4. An internal error occurs and the battle ends prematurely.
5. Re-start the browser - Grivus asks if you want to surrender or finish the battle.
6. Select to finish the battle.
7. A message appears stating that the battle cannot re-start because some of the units have been killed.
8. Another internal error occurs and the window becomes unresponsive.

Please include the following information:
- I was expecting to kill the last enemy unit and for the second battle to commence
- I got an internal error
- Visual reference if available - none, sorry.

Player: killer851 *
World: zz1*
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.11.6*
Browser Version: Chrome 53.0.2785.116 (64-bit)*
Viewport Size: 1363 x 704*

DeletedUser5383

Yes same here, leave the troops that are already in the selected troops section and click ok takes you to battle field.
Make any changes to the selected troops and click ok results in an internal error, same for GE and Continent map

DeletedUser7028

i think ive the same problem already notified to support.....but mi problem is i cannot play the game because during the update world im in combat in the jungle and when update was done if i open the game page ive to continue or retreat combat....but any chose ive one internal error....so i cannot play the game....

DeletedUser7028

Well my issue is similar, but slightly different. You may wish to transfer this to another thread ..?

1. Start encounter #39 in Guild Expedition, with 1 Surrogate Soldier and 7 Rogues in your army.
2. Fight the first battle (I did it manually) until you are left with one kill to go.
5. Re-start the browser - Grivus asks if you want to surrender or finish the battle.
7. A message appears stating that the battle cannot re-start because some of the units have been killed.

Please include the following information:
- I was expecting to kill the last enemy unit and for the second battle to commence
- I got an internal error
- Visual reference if available - none, sorry.

Player: killer851 *
World: zz1*
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.11.6*
Browser Version: Chrome 53.0.2785.116 (64-bit)*
Viewport Size: 1363 x 704*

exactly the same for me....it's because when start update we was inside the battle

Same for me but also tried to win the battle Automatically and the same result

DeletedUser7028

very annoying ....i cannot enter in mi town for harvester and i cannot do noting....very annoying!

DeletedUser7375

Same - endless loop - internal error - go back into game puts you back in battle - try kill last unit - internal error. Log out and back in - puts you back to battle screen - whether you click retreat or continue battle you can't escape the loop - internal error - hey ho....