• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2024 St Patrick's Event spoiler discussion

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
And no buildings to spend the FP on ;)

I think the platinum upgrade is only there because the druid hut has no silver upgrade. I hope that two upgrades are enough for a building.
I think it's wishful thinking. Gold is probs the default special upgrade. They probably wanna offer an additional appealing price with additional special upgrades. After gold comes platinum. After that diamond and finally crystal. Before they started with gold and invented silver later. They'll probably event bronze and copper later down the road. Much like they've invented platinum now.

Dessire

Regent
And no buildings to spend the FP on ;)

I think the platinum upgrade is only there because the druid hut has no silver upgrade. I hope that two upgrades are enough for a building.
Events already allow you earn a lot of DS which means eran tons of pretty decent event buildings of previous year events. The silve/gold and platinum upgrade + fragments is a way to reduce the speed you get tons of FPs/goods/attack boosts because without that reduction of speed, we would have in 1 year a 3x3 building producing 300 FPs + 200% attack boost only because players wants each year more poweful things and because players know Innogames will add those powerful buildings as a DS next year.

The special goods, starting from AF, were added just to reduce the fast speed of progress for example. The requirement of goods for each level after level 10 in titan GBs is due the same reason, stop the speed playera level up GBs up to lvl 80 and above.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
we need a super premium level for the Governor Villa... "Supreme Leader Villa" to upgrade the Empress Villa
More likely this:
Platinum (2024)monarch’s Vila (speculation)
Diamond (2025)Empress’ villa (speculation)
Crystal (2026)Emperor’s villa (speculation)
It’s just speculation ofc, just based off the existing special upgrades. Since they’re in line with PvP-arena league. With the assumption the villa gets annually and special upgrade after the golden upgrade. Further more names of upgraded variants are based off classic higher ranks in empires: monarchs are generally regarded lower than an empresses. With an emperor regarded as the highest possible

Shelby GT500

Merchant
More likely this:
Platinum (2024)monarch’s Vila (speculation)
Diamond (2025)Empress’ villa (speculation)
Crystal (2026)Emperor’s villa (speculation)
It’s just speculation ofc, just based off the existing special upgrades. Since they’re in line with PvP-arena league. With the assumption the villa gets annually and special upgrade after the golden upgrade. Further more names of upgraded variants are based off classic higher ranks in empires: monarchs are generally regarded lower than an empresses. With an emperor regarded as the highest possible
The Emperor has Kings as vassals, in addition to dukes, marquises, counts, viscounts, barons and others...

We're currently at the person with only the king/queen outranking them. Empress outrank an king and the emperor outranks everyone
Thats pretty sexist. :p There have been a few monarchies where the empress ruled.

I bet they go onto the next building before going farther than plat. I didn't think they'd go past gold but one of the spoiler images for the past suggested a plat upgrade....

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Thats pretty sexist. :p There have been a few monarchies where the empress ruled.

I bet they go onto the next building before going farther than plat. I didn't think they'd go past gold but one of the spoiler images for the past suggested a plat upgrade....
I don’t make the rules, they’re whatever they are. With monarchs kings outrank queens. Although in practice they’re equally powerful. Inno can prevent it by just calling the monarch’s villa, imperial villa and maybe grand imperial villa or another non-disclosed way of naming the promotions of royalty. Just calling it grand implies it to be greater than it’s “regular” counterpart. Still everything is just speculation until it’s introduced
I bet they go onto the next building before going farther than plat. I didn't think they'd go past gold but one of the spoiler images for the past suggested a plat upgrade..
I bet they’re going as far as they can. To my knowledge crystal is in-game the highest (league PvP arena). Since those special upgrades making moneys, my bet is they won’t change their winning strategy

Last edited:
the upgrades make sence when looking on limited space. But all these funny new small buildings and fragments and stuff which is really tough getting hands on it with the limited tools available. Starting with you cant sort by size, type nor street connection required. Makes it really tough now re-designing your city. I learned happiness will be an issue and a good working network of friends, guildmates and neighbours. This is something really giving me ????

CrashBoom

Legend
I learned happiness will be an issue
I learned 10 years ago:
happiness doesn't matter
let people be angry

and a good working network of friends, guildmates and neighbours
or enough Nutcracker Guardhouses

;)

the only problem (in a few month)
the Alligator Swamp needs many popluation
and there is no way to outsmart the system when you reach 0
(with happiness that wouldn't be a problem. that can go negative)