• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2024 St Patrick's Event spoiler discussion

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Platinum upgrade seems to be happening. Big lol for the genius to name it “golden” gold upgrade to technically evade the prediction of the platinum upgrade. It’s kinda like saying: salty salt water. Curious when we’ll see the copper upgrade appearing.

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
Big lol for the genius to name it “golden” gold upgrade to technically evade the prediction of the platinum upgrade.
There's no upgrade like that (yet..), just an ultimate kit as a placeholder from last year which is still the golden upgrade, just thought it would be fitting for an extra tier, so I'll take the lol. :p

I'm curious about the 3 tile buildings if we might see a two direction chain set (likely), as they don't really fit next to the main building, but rather next to the secondary 3x3.

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@NoVa haha it was meant lighthearted, xd. Kinda felt it would be funny if the devs would’ve gone down that path: platinum golden gold upgrade, diamond 2x golden gold upgrade, crystal 3x golden gold upgrade. Than saying: jup, you guys where off with the predictions for platinum, diamond, crystal upgrades. Jokes aside it’s kinda plausible now that the Vila gets retroactively lifted too: monarch’s Vila (platinum 2024), emperor’s/empress’ Vila (diamond 2025). Imho aslong of those upgrades upon their introduction at least 1 can be obtained for free by F2P players as an “bonus” grand prize it could be quite decent. To maintain old event buildings for the recent power leap.

PJS299

Merchant
The "golden-gold" kinda just looks like somebody TPed the trees in the Archdruid. The pink trees should be fun...

But more power creep. I mean, a golden gold upgrade? Really Inno?

Zio Dyhos

Farmer
El "oro-oro" parece como si alguien hubiera TPeado los árboles en el Archidruida. Los árboles rosados deberían ser divertidos...

Pero hay más poder. Quiero decir, ¿una actualización de oro dorado? ¿De verdad Inno?
XDDD, the next building update is going to be gold more gold more gold more super gold. Instead of updating other old event buildings that are missing and moderately good.

Next year lets have actual golden trees. Then I'll have green trees transitioning to fall maples.

3a6354bbacc405f8f8d1d567e4a749f2

Also I hate the trees because they need to be connected to a road so...guess what, I CAN'T FIND ROAD INCIDENTS.

D-Best

Squire
We get a platinum upgrade for a building that doesn't even need a silver upgrade, that's nonsense.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
We get a platinum upgrade for a building that doesn't even need a silver upgrade, that's nonsense.
Don't worry, probably later events will feature such. Alongside bronze and copper upgrades, eventually. Upcoming year the grand building probs gets a bronze upgrade and a platinum upgrade. In 2025 we're probably getting copper and diamond upgrades and in 2026 probs the crystal upgrade. Unsure if they'll advance further into the ultimate upgrade to surpass even crystal or making it a special cash only upgrade to bypass all special upgrades and get straight to the "crystal" level.