• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2023 Winter Event spoiler discussion

LVDG

Farmer
@CrashBoom that would be the best outcome. Though hard to say if much appeal is left for the chocolate factories in such case. Hopefully they'll increase the mass aid kit frag. from 2 to 3 frag/guardhouse lvl2. So, we only need 10 upgrades for daily mass aid kits, instead of 15 lvl1 guardhouses.
Love this ideal. We cannot work to remove and find new active friends just for aiding week by week to fulfill all of the buildings since there have lots of nice 1x1; 2x2 buildings needed Aid daily.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Love this ideal. We cannot work to remove and find new active friends just for aiding week by week to fulfill all of the buildings since there have lots of nice 1x1; 2x2 buildings needed Aid daily.
It's just speculation how the guardhouses could be improved at lvl2. Even if they'll produce 3x frag. daily instead of 2, you'll still need to get 10 guardhouses + 10 upgrades. Most probably for the upgrades you'll need a golden chocolate factory to produce the upgrades. That might be a little expensive depending on how many golden factories you want, if golden upgrades appear in the cash passes and if so, how much progress will be needed to get sufficient golden upgrades to your needs/wants to obtain 10x lvl2 guardhouses in an timely matter.
It's entirely speculative though. They might just add blue buffs and not change the number of mass aid kits' fragments at all. It's just as much speculative hopes as hoping on guardhouses as daily specials.

There will be no new minigame.
It will be the same mechanic as last year.
That's how it was on the alpha server and they aren't going to invent a whole new minigame in just a few weeks.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
What alpha server?
Probably the server for devs. Used to test new features, events, ages, etc. prior to beta release. Though access might be generally restricted exclusively for devs.
The buildings, features and such pre-Beta release found might originate also from the alpha server. Though this is speculation from my side. As it could be placed in the servers, in preparation for a beta release

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@CrashBoom unrestricted resources, maybe extra speed. Sometimes you can see a bit how the alpha server's cities look like. When the devs showcase new stuff in the city

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Exactly drakenridder. The alpha server of Foe is used to test stuff before it goes to beta. Also, there are no guilds on the alpha server.
There is no alpha server, especially not one, where you can play the full Winter Event already.
There are dev servers used for development, however the Winterevent is far from a playable state at the moment.

It's just a matter of semantics. If you want to call that the "dev server" then that's fine by me.
And the winter event on that server uses the same mechanics as last year's winter event. Which is good news for me because I liked that event.

I am stating that there is no new minigame for the winter event and that it is the same mechanics as last year. Of course the event is not ready for release yet. I never said that. But it can already be played or tested. There is a difference between being playable and being ready.

Una Queen

Squire
how come there was no epic selection kit for the archaeology event despite it not appearing this year? there was no spring event either but it had an epic selection kit.

CrashBoom

Legend
for christmas they should include the Cobalt Blue Lagoon as daily special :D
Cobalt_Blue_Lagoon_A.png