• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2023 Winter Event spoiler discussion

I love Winter Pyramides :heart:

A_SS_MultiAge_ChristmasBonus15-0229960a8.png

The main building looks great. The four step building is probably similar to the keymaster and will produce fragments of main building kits. The other side buildings are starting to be annoying for me. I don't have that much space in my city (at least in non-beta worlds, I have 14 expansions available on beta plus 5-10 more from medals).

Dessire

Regent
Where Golden Upgrade from last year?
This event should has certain changes in terms of daily specials. For example, as a gift (xmas = gifts), all main buildinga from previous events of this year and only this year should be part of daily specials, and in the case of silver and golden upgrades, could be fragments.

Another option, as part of a gift from Innogames, at the start of the event players can pick from a list 1, up to 2, this year main building events to have them as 1 (or 2) daily specialls, randomly appearing at any day of the event. For example, I could pick the panda shrine and the geo resort and 1 random day appears the shrine, another random day the geo resort. Or the geo resort and fields of the panda shrine.

CrashBoom

Legend
all main buildinga from previous events of this year and only this year should be part of daily specials
many players will disagree

because many still need Nutcracker Guardhouses (especially players who don't have the Chocolatery from last year)
after all those 1x1 new buildings this year which need motivation
so the Nutcracker Guardhouse MUST be a daily special

and obviously the Chocolatery will be daily special too.
because giving golden upgrades doesn't make sense if the players couldn't win the building too

but the Chocolatery has 10 levels
so it makes more sense to win 10 Nutcracker instead of 1 full new Chocolatery

LVDG

Farmer
many players will disagree

because many still need Nutcracker Guardhouses (especially players who don't have the Chocolatery from last year)
after all those 1x1 new buildings this year which need motivation
so the Nutcracker Guardhouse MUST be a daily special

and obviously the Chocolatery will be daily special too.
because giving golden upgrades doesn't make sense if the players couldn't win the building too

but the Chocolatery has 10 levels
so it makes more sense to win 10 Nutcracker instead of 1 full new Chocolatery
As I think same as previous events:
*Chocolatery will be a daily special.
*Chocolatery, Nutcracker Guardhouse, Winter Canal and sth else... will be in Epic Winter 2023 selection kit.

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
100 euro the chocolatery will be the first daily special. :p
But it also be available in the epic winter kit which will be a later daily special.

Whether or not the nutcracker will be available directly is an interesting question though :)

As this will be the first repeat of a building spawner, it'll be interesting whether they decide:

"you want more? get chocolateries to make them"

or

"as a prize from last year, into the epic kit with it! and possibly also a daily special day of its own".

From a practical perspective being able to win the nutcrackers you want as a daily special is obviously *way* more efficient when you only need 15 - I don't know I even have interest in keeping my chocolatery in that case. So part of me hopes that the things that can be made by buildings don't find their way into daily specials so that the spawner remains strategically interesting itself.

CrashBoom

Legend
I don't know I even have interest in keeping my chocolatery in that case
sure you will keep the one you with the golden upgrade :p

the old final level had bad fragment stats for a building spawner
3 from 200 (compared to 3 from 100 of the newer ones)

so I expect it gives something like 10 in the golden version (higher because new golden level for old building. not a "normal" golden level in the same event)

when you only need 15
WANT :p

after players have 15 they will sell them to Hans (the dealer)

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Golden “spawner” or chocolate factory gives probably frag. for guardhouse upgrades. Other option is either frag. for selection kits of guardhouses or 50% chance for 10 frag. of either guardhouses & upgrades.
Maybe lvl2 guardhouses adds %:att_def_defender: and/or maybe improves efficiency of mass aid kits fragments.

CrashBoom

Legend
as long as they have normal nutcrackers as daily special (alone or in winter epic selection kit)

it would be much easier to get 15 normal nutcrackers for one mass-self aid kit per day
then wait another year to upgrade enough to level 2

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@CrashBoom that would be the best outcome. Though hard to say if much appeal is left for the chocolate factories in such case. Hopefully they'll increase the mass aid kit frag. from 2 to 3 frag/guardhouse lvl2. So, we only need 10 upgrades for daily mass aid kits, instead of 15 lvl1 guardhouses.