• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

2014 Beta Wishes - 1 wish per tester

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3604

I would like to receive FP, Medal and BP rewards for donations into my own great buildings.

DeletedUser

My first entry for the wishlist is a "defense improvements barracks" for each era.

In practice, in each era you can build a "barracks" with an appropriate name where, instead of training four (five) soldiers, you can "build" defense field improvements which then appear on the map as terrain features in the combat map.

once purchased, those terrain improvements would be randomly placed as terrain features in the player's side of the map.

examples may include towers, walls in the first eras; bastions later on; trenches, minefields in the later eras.

DeletedUser

my second entry for the wishlist is simply a graphical improvement.

I found irrealistic that the map sees single soldiers fighting. I would appreciate much, much more the game if the units were "regiments", "platoons", or any other "group" of soldiers. That would give a completely different feeling during battles with a minor graphical improvement- the same difference and jump we had between Age of Empires and Total War sereis, to say.

Even better, this could be toggled by a button, keeping both options for those who prefer the "single soldier version" over the "regiment version".

DeletedUser

My third entry for the wishlist is a change of bonuses for some great buildings, which should increase with the eras. Buildings like Colosseum or Notre Dame are ridicolously useless later on in the game.

A solution to this would be as follows:

- first, attribute each great building to a certain "class".
- second, put one technology per Age improving that GB class' stats.

DeletedUser

My fourth entry for the wishlist is a overhaul of rewards for polishing/supporting. 20 gold is truly useless and provides no incentive whatsoever.
simply changing 20 golds in 20 medals would completely change people attitude to the game.

conqueror9

Regent
My Big wish ( Game Inprovement <--only 1 wish ) is composed of the following :

I. FoE allow us to have 140 freinds. I can invite 80 freinds, i can be invited by 60 player as a friend
However, when we reach 80 freinds, we lost our power to invite freinds
I think the system is no good and wish it to be re-decide
(a). restore my power to invite 80 freinds
(b). separate out "invite friend" or "being invited as a friend". This will help (a). so u can count how many "invited friend"
(c). if any of friend in my list ...do not login for a week, turn on some features (e.g. grey out or a big cross ). In case , i need to absorb some friend, i know "who get punishment of 'losing freindship' due to absent"

II. at the bottom of beta forum " All times are GMT. The time now is 10:08 AM."
add the follwoing " All times are GMT. The time now is 10:08 AM. of Dec 10 "
so i know ...the exact server timing

e.g. Winter Event end at Thursday ( Dec 11 noon ), then
i can easily knowing the exact time of Dec 11 11:59 a.m. <--- end of winter event

< if you consider i have more than 1 wish, then delete this one >

III. Recently game developer announce the max amount 160 in our amry pool
my wish to
add army pool to GvG
apart from donation goods to Guild Treasure
we can also donate soldier to Guild Treasure and those soldier can only be used as defending army
this will make the game more interesting
so
we still using our army to attack and capture sector
after we cap the sector
player cannot place defending army from his city
player can only withdraw from guild treasure to place army to protect sector rather than "waiting guildmates online to do it "
player can donate soldier to guild treasure from 1 no. to 8 no. at any time
so army provision
player city --> Guild Treasure -- > Guild defending army ( 8 slot ) ..to be selected form guild treasure --> defending slot once it is selected and palced with goods

< if i have too many wishes, delete this wishes too >

DeletedUser

Earning 20 coins for polish/motivate a building is useless if you are in an advanced era, it would be nice that the reward was proportional to the gain given by a house with a one hour production of the current era.
Examples:
- Bronze age 20 coins
- Iron age 25 coins
- High middle age 60 coins
and so on

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6057

Good Morning,
Guild game in which clothe the role of a deaf , I often have to obtain goods outside the guild and I cost a forge points even among friends.
Since I'm friends would not be useful to exchange without paying forge points ??

DeletedUser

What my wish would be is a feature for ppl that loves to trade goods,
In my other server we lost a awesome good player who loved to hop arround the guilds to trade goods
since the update came that guild hopping wont let u back in after 7 days he quit the game because he couldnt do what he liked to do.
just because GvG needed to get protected from unfair fighting but it also did spoil a lot of fun for some ppl.
Like myself ... i dont like to do GvG but love to traffle arround guilds and collect goods.

So here is my solution\wish ....
I would love that guilds founder would have an extra option to give one or two ppl in the guild to possibility to do guild hopping for goods
and still be able to come back to there own guild at any time.
And that shouldnt be so hard to get that in the game .
simpely add a new button in the guilds Members section were a founder can select someone to be a 'Market leader'
With that button u allow one or 2 members to do guild hopping and let them re-join the guild at any time ( instead of 7 days )

Now i do know that that will also add a complication for the GvG part of the game
Chause now ppl can do hopping for gvg aswel ...
but if someone would like to do guildhopping for goods and the founder of the guild agreed with that
then that button wont only give him the option to go guildhopping but at the same time it will denie u from GvG
And to make shure ppl wont do GvG for other guilds by simply turn off the button so they cant traffle any more
they would have to wait 7 days before they are able again to do GvG.

And as last and final problem.
when a button like that would be there and u leave the guild then also your guilds options would get removed
but why wont we have a button like this and with that someone will be able to traffle between guilds but still conected to his home guild.
so he can let himself in at any moment and can join another guild at any moment.
and when he really wanna leave his home guild he can do that by having the possibility to remove his guild hopping option himself
(just only that part of the whole guilds members section)
to make shure there wont get any problems when guild mates getting into fights and need to contact support to get removed from the guild.

Its a bit of a large wish but this is something i have in my mind since the update of the gvg protection came out on all the servers.
And with this im shure u can make a lot of ppl and guilds happy
chause for some ppl trading is the reason to play the game and for others it would be fighting in GvG

So why dont u compromise it so ppl would come bakc to the game and start trading again

DeletedUser6057

Good Morning,
Guild game in which many players complain that aid does not automatically adorn the lobby of the previous periods as other buildings bonus .
It would not be appropriate to beautify first bonus of any era and then everything else ?
For now, the result of this new implementation is the elimination of all embellishments 1x1 .
thanks

Tigertjheu

Squire
My wish is to have on the market a button for ''neighbors only''.
It's for alot of players a good option.

It is a tiny idea, but i'ts an amazing progress!

DeletedUser

My One Wish:

My proposal is for an indicator to appear to help distinguish between neighbors you've aided and neighbors you've attacked.

Currently doing either ends in the same result: A BEIGE COLORED 24h TIMER!...with no way of coming back later and easily seeing who is still plunderable. You'd have to go neighbor to neighbor, one by one, loading every little graphic, eating up valuable time when you could just do a quick two minute scan with this proposal!

___________________________________________________________________________________

The way this would work is when you SUCCESSFULLY defeat a neighbor's army, this indicator will pop up. (This indicator can be several things, I posted some examples below) This indicator will appear after the battle, somewhere around the picture of the neighbor so you can quickly and conveniently come back later and scroll through the neighborhood bar and see whose still plunderable.

So just some scenarios:

-If you aid a neighbor then no indicator appears, everything functions as is now, a 24 hour timer will appear.

-When you attack a neighbor and LOSE then no indicator appears, everything functions as is now, a 24 hour timer will appear.

-When you attack a neighbor and WIN, the plunder indicator will appear, once you plunder them then the indicator will disappear for that neighbor and the only thing left will be the timer.

The whole point of this proposal is so you can easily come back and see who is still plunderable just in case:

1. They had nothing available to plunder after attacking.
2. They had things available but you'd rather be able to come back later and try for something better.

*This proposal is ESPECIALLY USEFUL now because the "AID" feature will steeply increase the amount of buildings motivated, making it more difficult to plunder, thus making goods buildings everyone's prime target., thus justifying this proposals use: To make it easy to come back and get those goods!

Here are a few examples of what the indicators could be: (Click on the images to enlarge)

1. Timer Being changed to a different color:

Picture Pros.jpg

2. Colored frames around the picture:

Picture Pros4.jpg

3. Attack buttons being changed to another color:

View attachment 1213

(Any of these examples are fine by me, as long as some form of easy to see indicator is added)

JUST TO BE CLEAR: These indicators DO NOT signify that they have goods or other resources available at that moment to plunder, but rather that you have successfully attacked them and have not plundered them yet.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hope I can get your guys support for this!

Happy Holidays!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5121

Attack & Plundering button !

Hi !

My wish for the New Year 2015 is to make attack button to work as multi-purpose button ( See picture ) !

In the neighborhood bar - where attack button is located - function could change / vary.
After attacking your neighbor, it would show that with one (1) redline that you have attacted. And after plundering your neighbor, it
would show two (2) red-crossliness to indicate that you have already robbed this neighbor :)

This makes plundering faster and more exciting !
Method called: Drew Blood - Taste Revenge !

- AB -
Proposal.jpg

DeletedUser4785

my wish would be to make the champ retreat any era like the rogue hideout so its fair for every1

DeletedUser5994

My wish is to add an extra option in Guild Rights, so that a member can be allowed to replace the defense troops in GvG. After recent changes in GvG, it is not possible to delete the defending troops, so a member has to be given trusted rights to replace the defense troops. But at time Leader doesn't want to give trusted rights to all members.
Alternately, an extra option in Guild Rights which allows members to free a sector or siege a sector may be added.

DeletedUser5746

Hi,
my wish:

You should be able to choose which goods from which era you get from Atomium and Observatory.
So, it gives more action in the other era's, under the Contemporary Era.

Thanks
neco

DeletedUser6060

Treasury unused stock. I wish that goods that have been placed in the GUILD TREASURY, can be removed and used towards guild members trades. For guilds who do not take part in GvG these goods are just wasted sitting in the treasury and it would be nice if they could be used within the guild. This would mean that only senior members (Founders/Leaders/Trade Officer) would be able to set these items off against trades within the guild. This may require a option under the guild members rights as to who may have access to the treasury stock for distribution to the guild members trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.