• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Spoiler New GB "Galata"?

yeah okay, didn't read it thorough enough, but it could just be medals, coins or resources....
  2. Spoiler New GB "Galata"?

if there is a collectible bonus.... may as well be like ToR or Zeus.... if it has a 2nd bonus and this one is either for FP, for GG or for the attack or def of the attacking army then I will build it, otherwise no thank you. But that scenario is very improbable.
  3. Forwarded Reconstruction mode 2.0

sorry forgot it, but remedied it. of course with a few spelling errors... -.-
  4. Forwarded Reconstruction mode 2.0

I do not want a one button perfect build city. For me it is a challenge I like to accept to improve my city, but that does not mean that there are no possibilities to make that easier or more conventient or what ever you would like to call it. It would expand our possibilities from just easier...
  5. Forwarded Reconstruction mode 2.0

Proposal: Add the following features to the reconstruction mode: 1.) Multiple versions of a city 2.) Ability to delete buildings 3.) Ability to add buildings 4.) 2D-View 5.) Ability to switch buildings while in moving mode 6.) Ability to move whole sets of buildings 7.) Show street connection...
  6. Feedback Increase of Guild Levels from 75 to 100

well FoE is originally a "browser game" it is meant to be played on PC and the app was only added much later. App players can still login on a pc. They are just to lazy/comfortable to log in on PC. Most if not all players have a pc at home. So they can play those features.... but if you want to...
  7. Summer Event 2019

no it is probably planned for nearly the whole of August on Live. Otherwise the Autumn Event will have to start far to late.... I think on Beta it will start anytime up to the middle of Juli. So that it will still run on Beta when it starts on live. But that is just my guess...
  8. Summer Event 2019

2nd loading screen added
  9. Summer Event 2019

First pics of the 'Summer Event' are online. I didn't find more yet, but I didn't search more than a few minutes.
  10. Virtual Future

there seems to be no new lb, it will probably not be available before the 3rd or 4th part. If I remember it right Kraken came with part 3 of OF
  11. Virtual Future

Portraits:
  12. Virtual Future

New Images online which should be for VF part 2 Residential: Production: Decorations: Cultural: Military: Portraits: