• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 10th August

Can someone explain how to get to the research costs menu? I can't find it anywhere. Never mind, found it. In the research overview, there is a new menu item in the top left corner. Very well hidden....
  2. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 18th May

What does "Released the changes for tomorrows Guild Expedition." include? Or did I miss the description for that?
  3. Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

This must be the most annoying event! This is FoE and not a FIFA game. I already hate soccer in real life. If I had wanted to play soccer or think about soccer strategy, I would have played one of the soccer simulators. Please, end this event in this form right now and bring back the game...
  4. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

The Egypts are a joke, a bad one. 27 days for rewards that are not worth the effort and then we have even more fighting?
  5. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

FoE never was a "fight game", it was a game about exploration, research and building. Yes, fighting was part of the game but never the main focus. You could excel in all of its area by dedicating 1 to 2 hours a day. GG changed that dramatically. You now need to spend more than 50% of your time...
  6. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

From experience on Beta and now on Live, i think this "feature" destroys the game as we now it. * it requires to much time * it requires to much resources * it completely alters the nature of the game Please, Inno remove the GG before they kill the FoE we know and love.
  7. Feedback Research Tree Improvements

* font and icons are far too big on high resolution screens. Please scale them according to the screen/canvas size * background is far too bright
  8. Feedback Halloween Event 2019

I'm about 80 % through (Quest 41 and used most candy I got so far) and I'm still missing 3 books (Golden and 2x Silver). At this rate, I guess that I'm not going to get all books. I know the books are random, but it seems that a player that that finishes all quests and spends all candy's, still...
  9. Feedback Events on mobile devices?

The Google Play Store has a functionality to distribute beta (open or closed) versions of applications. Not sure about other mobile OS, but at least the Android folks could be given the option to test a beta version of the App. Edit: Apple calls it "Test Flight", up to 10k test users. That...
  10. Cannot Reproduce: Game hangs when left in background tab for some time

ehm, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz is not a "low end" system. RAM is not an issue: $ free total used free shared buff/cache available Mem: 16140756 7632496 4804084 487088 3704176 8040444 Swap: 2097148 0...
  11. Cannot Reproduce: Game hangs when left in background tab for some time

I usually have my Live (Brisgard) and Beta city in different tabs in Chrome. The city that is in the background tab will become unresponsive after some time. If left only for a very short period, it will continue as smoothly usual. Left for a bit more (can't say how much more) there will a...
  12. Feedback Spring Event 2019

I've posted a table in the fandom wiki. It seems the most expensive animals will get you across the fastest. It takes 25 points to get across the pond and animals give between 1 and 4 points.
  13. Feedback Spring Event 2019

So, lets see how difficult it is to get a Level 7 pagoda... Completing all quests will get us to level4. We get 3720 lanterns from the quests, 2000 lanterns bonus for completing quest 40 and about 1000 lanterns for the daily login. 6720 in total. It costs about 1000 laterns in the best case...
  14. Feedback Forge Bowl 2019 - Closing Thoughts

It would have been *MUCH* better for everyon if Inno had credited some diamonds (maybe 2k) to everyone and offered the kits for sale at the same time for diamonds (maybe 1k each?). That would have helped the players that paid diamonds to get enough kits and the players that missed the last kits...
  15. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Balancing Changes

Never mind. My mistake. I though I would get a Yggdrasil Upgrade. But this was the second settlement, so I only got an Emissary.
  16. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Balancing Changes

Something went wrong with the upgrade, my settlement was finished but I did not get any of the rewards. In the announcements it said: "everyone will obtain the main reward as well as all timed rewards". Are going to get them later?
  17. Feedback [Feedback] HTML5 Again

Can't see any of those, but there are some other errors. I'll send you a copy as PM.
  18. Feedback [Feedback] HTML5 Again

Nothing works anymore. Town loads, but that's all. No social bar, not building tools, clicking on GB does nothing. Chrome console shows tons of errors like: ForgeHX-3b252805.js:19653 WebGL: INVALID_OPERATION: getAttribLocation: program not linked F2 @ ForgeHX-3b252805.js:19653 lma @...