• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. ThForth99

Fixed on Beta: Prizes in GE not displaying

This is royally annoying... either the reward chests do not show reward or the the reward chest can not be collected, which means you can not progress to the task to solve. Only option, back out, restart the game/city and then continue. It is most frustrating that the devs even posts updates...
  2. ThForth99

Beta Lottery w/c 3rd October

3. ThForth99

Feedback PvP Arena

I may have missed it, in case someone asked it before... If I am staying in Iron Age, does that mean all my "Battle Points" from fighting Neighbors, GE, GvG. Provinces, etc. are lost, now that there are no towers anymore?
  4. ThForth99

Feedback Spring Event 2020

Yes, would be nice, but in HTML mode I have my system regularly go to 100% CPU usage. This is on all my Macs, no matter which, desktop or laptop.
  5. ThForth99

Feedback Spring Event 2020

I do not see this here yet, but when I click to apply blossoms no window pops up. Any trick to get to the frogs? screen goes dim and nothing happens. ... Just found out, works when I switch to HTML!!!
  6. ThForth99

Feedback Antiques Dealer

I guess we have to accept this answer. OK, it is what it is... But, this is a beta server, applying the rational of the live servers, is a bit questionable. My inventory is growing for over 2 years and is full of stuff that I have not used or don't use anymore. I have deleted items just so I did...
  7. ThForth99

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Feudal Japan

When is this to show up? I am either blind or it the settlement does not show. Do I have to finish my Viking settlement first? Is it a browser bug? Help!
  8. ThForth99

Feedback Antiques Dealer

same here... I have no intent to move out of IA to test this feature.
  9. ThForth99

Feedback New Feature - Show Hall

Anyone else have this issue or where to look to resolve it?
  10. ThForth99

Feedback New Feature - Show Hall

Some here say the sound in the Show Hall is too loud, I have the opposite problem, I have no sound. Videos play fein. Any thoughts? Oh, forgot to mention, I am on the latest Mac OS version and use Safari. The FoE game sounds and music are working fine.
  11. ThForth99

Feedback Spring Event 2018

Thanks, that would make sense and in line with previous events.
  12. ThForth99

Thanks for the quick answer, my message was not about me, I can get my way around the limitation, it was to consider the age someone is in when assigning task. If I was new and unfamiliar, then I would probably be annoyed to be rushed into a new age to solve a task. I remember my early days...
  13. ThForth99

Then my "point" about being stuck due to being in Bronze Age is even more "annoying". I assume the 15 Lantern in the morning will continue though, right?
  14. ThForth99

Hi InnoGames Team, great event improvement, in-place upgrades, the upgrades to a level 2 of existing buildings is super. I got I am in Bronze Age, and I must say the fact that the tasks do not consider what a player might be able to do is a bit of a bummer. I am stuck at, I think, 29, solve 5...